no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/23/2010

This lip shine is by far my favorite one that philosophy has carried (i own almost all of them). this was one of the very first lip shines by philosophy that i bought. i loved it sooooo much that i basically started a collection of all of their lippies. but sadly, i only love this one the most. it smells sooooooo faboulous. and like all of their other products, is very moisturizing on the lips …Read more

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

1.0

Apr/25/2010

This gloss/balm smells very very good, it's addicting. but after about a week of using it, I happened to read the ingredients and saw it contains Oxybenzone, a harmful sunscreen compound. It's too bad because I don't use this gloss anymore and I'd like to.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairRed

Mar/23/2010

I love this! Smells great, works great! It's not too sticky, just the right consistency. I also use it over top of lipstick for a nice shine. It makes my lips nice and soft, and I prefer it over MAC's lipglass.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Dec/01/2009

I think this smells great!!! It's so nice to have on and just be able to smell all the time.

It's a little too sticky to become a favourite...and I probably wouldn't repurchase just because I generally don't unless I really, really like something.

However, I got my with the Warm by the Fire set or something, and it is likely I would repurchase the set as …

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Nov/30/2009

Philosophy makes the best lip glosses ever. The s'mores is perfect flavor/scent for the winter months. It smells so delicious and does not have a gross after taste like other brands out there.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Sep/09/2009

I absolutely love this lipgloss! It has a wonderful chocolaty / roasted marshmallow scent to it, you'd think it really is a s'more that's touched your lips. It also is lightly sweetened which is a big plus to me! The shimmer in this one is very subtle, not overpowering as some other glosses. It isn't too sticky either, to me the perfect lipgloss! Would buy this one over and …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jun/04/2009

HG of lipgloss --- best ever. Doesn't make my lips peel the next day, has good staying power for a gloss, put it on and forget it's there until you catch yourself in the mirror and realize you're wearing lipgloss.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Feb/13/2009

Yum, this stuff is the best!! Really good when you're craving something sweet. It does taste a little bit chocolatey and it's super shiny. It also has really good staying power for a gloss. I don't think it's that sticky, MAC lipglass is much worse.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Jan/30/2009

♥!!! This stuff is fantastic! I don't really taste any graham cracker in this, but chocolate and marshmallow... yum! It's a nice subtle sparkle too, and sticky like a s'more as well. ;) Definitely a winner for me. A little pricey, but hey, it's Philosophy.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Jan/21/2009

I had to review this because I love it soooo much! It smells so good, last for a good amount of time, and is really moisturizing and shiny. It makes my lips look really pretty. I do apply it a lot, not because it's necessary but because it smells so amazing and I loove wearing it. I usually wear this on days when I don't feel like wearing lipstick, and I'll definitely repurchase …Read more

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure