Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo

Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo
Trader Joe's Tea Tree Tingle Shampoo & Conditioner

3.8

Ingredients (* is Organic): Water, *Tea Tree Oil, *Peppermint Oil, *Eucalyptus Oil, *Rosemary Oil, *Nettle Oil, *Thyme Oil, Birch Leaf Oil, *Chamomile, *Clary, *Lavender, *Coltsfoot Leaf, *Yarrow Oil, *Mallow, *Horsetail Oil, *Soybean Protein, Coconut Derivatives (C12-14 Olefin Sulfonate), Vitamin E, Trace Minerals, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxymethlglcinate, Sea Salt, Grapefruit Seed.

on 11/1/2018 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Great product. Really like how my hair and scalp feels. Great job Traders Joe's! This is an amazing product.

on 10/20/2018 3:59:00 PM

I wanted to love this product so much. I loved it after the first wash. It felt very refreshing. After the second and the third wash, i decided to give it away. It made my scalp very itchy. I usually wash my hair every 2 to 3 days but I washed my hair one day after I used this because my scalp was so itchy. Otherwise I would love it.

on 10/9/2018 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

♥️♥️♥️♥️ this shampoo, repurchased so many times now. At first I thought it would dry out my hair with consistent useage loved the results it gave me. Doesn't strip my hair of moisture, pairs well with any conditioner and the best part it's dirt cheap. " HG" shampoo!!!

on 8/6/2018 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one of my favorite shampoos right now. I have thick, coarse, long hair and do not like Trader Joe's other shampoos. It cleans my hair, is refreshing, and does not dry it out. It doesn't offer heavy-duty moisture, but I really like this as much as Paul Mitchell's tea tree shampoo. My hair is dry right now from coloring, but often, moisturizing shampoos leave a heavy film that dries out my hair in the long run. So I'm left with greasy yet dry hair. If you have long hair and wash often, this product won't break the bank.

on 3/20/2018 10:27:00 PM

I love tea tree oil, so I really wanted to love this shampoo. My scalp also gets irritated with too much SLS, so this looked great! However, it just did nothing for my straight, long hair that tends to be on the oily side. My hair didn't feel less oily and yet it felt ridiculously dry and tangled. I had MUCH better results with the "Yes To" tea tree oil line, although they are more expensive at about $8 for a medium size bottle.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This shampoo and the matching conditioner saved my scalp! I have issues with eczema on various parts of my body, including my scalp.
My hair is very fine in texture but thick in quantity, and shoulder length with a very slight wave. I wash and condition every other day. The only styling product I use is sea salt spray for texture and I blow dry each time. I occasionally use temporary natural henna dye, but never anything chemical or permanent. Both hair and scalp tend to be a little dry.
This shampoo gently cleanses my hair and scalp. The minty tingle is mild and refreshing. It doesn't leave my hair stripped, but I always follow with the matching conditioner to help with tangles.
Using this pair leaves my hair light and smooth with body and shine, never weighed down or dry, just nicely balanced. And my scalp is very calm & happy, all eczema & irritation has cleared!
Most shampoos and conditioners have irritated my scalp eczema over the years. I have tried many dandruff shampoos with no success. This pair is the only thing that has cleared my scalp. I’ve been using for about a year.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Oh, this stuff is awful! It is so drying and my naturally dry hair just couldn't take it. It's too much. I really wanted to like this product because I've heard so many good things about it, especially from those within the natural hair community. However, my hair is not a fan.

on 2/11/2018 2:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

For reference: I have incredibly thin, low porosity hair with type 2C-3A curls. My hair gets greasy/weighed down really easily, and my scalp is on the dry/flaky side.

This is my holy grail shampoo. Even after trying $30+ options, this one is the best for my hair. It is sulfate and silicone free, so it keeps my curls healthy and happy. It is also incredibly lightweight. I've used a bunch of "no-poo" options from brands like DevaCurl, but they are always too heavy and make my hair look greasy. This does a great job of gently cleaning my scalp without leaving any heavy residue or excess moisture, leaving my curls light and bouncy. It doesn't ever strip my scalp or make it feel tight/dry. I can get dandruff when a shampoo is too harsh and drying, and that doesn't happen with this one.

If you have thicker hair/tighter curls, this will probably won't provide enough moisture for your hair, and if you have straight hair this will probably just be a standard shampoo. But if your hair type matches mine, or if you're just looking for a cheap sulfate free option that actually gets your hair feeling clean, this is an awesome product.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is just a shampoo. Wasn't noticeably good or bad. If you're just looking for something cheap and cruelty free, this is a good option! If you want to be wowed at all (as much as a shampoo could possibly "wow" someone) then this isn't for you.

on 2/21/2017 3:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

love the scent and doesn't leave my hair dry like other shampoos do.Also doesn't foam too much.

But losing a lot of hair from roots(know there will be some loss of hair naturally,but this is beyond far compared to other shampoos).using it for the past 3 weeks and this is the only new product in my hair care routine.

Popular Shampoos