Uploaded by aqua2291

price range

Reviews

3.0

Aug/02/2013

I bought glamour full awhile ago and I don't like them. I like lipglosses that have a sweet scent, and I know Clinique products are scent less but that's my preference for lip gloss. Also, it is very sticky and I don't like that. Additionally it's more sheer than pigmented.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jun/30/2013

Adore this! Really is long lasting and fades evenly by sinking into the lips without leaving the dreaded white ring! I have tried this in Airkiss and Guavagold. Beautiful, not too tacky, beautiful shine, moisturising and SPF 15! My must have lipgloss!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

May/15/2013

I love these. They are long wearing, moisturizing, and leave a glossy tint on the lips. If I'm going to be out in the sun for a long period of time, I love slapping one of these glosses on as they have an SPF of 15 and last and last. They're a bit sticky, but not uncomfortable. If I don't want to fuss with my lips every 30 mins, I can rely on Glosswear. I love how they actually …Read more

About reviewer (363 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

fromDiscod

Mar/27/2012

My favorite lipgloss. Glosswear has a luxurious texture and great wearability (thick and smooth). Glosswear just feels smoother than most and very natural on my lips, never tacky or sticky, my lips glide together. The appearance of the gloss is very nice too, and is quite suitable to apply over lipsticks. However, I do find the range a little limited so I turn to Revlon Super Lustrous lipgloss …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (78 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

Oct/08/2011

If you don't like thick and sticky, these are not for you. I happen to prefer thick, sticky glosses because they last longer and look shinier. And Clinique Glosswear is my favorite gloss EVER. I have Bonfire, a coral-peach, and Cabana Crush, a golden nude-pink. Both have excellent color payoff, truly vinyl-like shine, and they really do keep looking good for 3-4 hours. The SPF is a plus, but …Read more

About reviewer (214 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Other, Other

3.0
frommmarrs

Jun/18/2011

Its an a slightly above average lip gloss but nothing too special. I do like it that it has spf in it that offers some sun protection. But I dont think its a great value for the price. It doesn't stay that long Nice colors though I would really give it 3.5 lippies

About reviewer (266 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Jun/05/2011

When I was a lot younger, my mum would always give me the Clinique glosses that came as a GWP when she purchased anything. The colours were shear and appropriate for me at the time, always keep your lip hydrated.
They are a little on the pricey end here in Australia, and I haven't brought anything from Clinique in a long time, but if the prices drop, I probably would return to buy this.

About reviewer (491 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

fromfelgoj

Jun/02/2011

My new favorite gloss!

Sheer colors, nice shimmer, super shine, very moisturizing, longwearing but not sticky like glue, buttery rich texture, & SPF 15. I like sticky, rich glosses, so this is a gloss I enjoy.

Clinique could stand to make some more clear colors without shimmer, but that's okay.

My lips NEVER feel dry when wearing this …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (708 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairGrey, Kinky, Medium

1.0

May/07/2011

MIght as well smear glue on your lips. I find this stuff too tacky. And when some gets on the outside of the applicator and tube, you'll need Brillo to get it off. Soap and water won't cut it.

There have to better glosses out there. This isn't it.

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (76 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinOther, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

Apr/12/2011

I have a few of these and they do stay on your lips for a very long time, however they are very thick and sticky. I really, really like them because I feel like I don't have to keep apply them over and over. They sit nicely on top of my lipstick and make my lipstick look smooth even if I have dry lips. The pigment in them is sheer.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinDry, Olive, Warm