Wen by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioners - All

Wen by Chaz Dean Cleansing Conditioners - All

3.2

Not tested on animals

Water, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Vegetable Oil (Olus Oil), Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Polysorbate 60, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Amodimethicone, Citric Acid, Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde.

on 3/20/2016 12:03:00 AM

I really love WEN. It totally delivered for me - pretty much everything that Chaz Dean said about how beautiful it would make my hair turned out to be true. i don't use as much as he recommends...i don't wash my hair twice like he recommends....and i still get great results. I do use his oils about once a week. I don't really use the replenishment mist very often in the winter, but i use it all summer to stimulate the wave in my hair. At the age of 38, i have the best hair i've had since i was in high school before i started coloring it. I've let my hair grow for the last couple years so it is longer than it has been in 20 yrs....I would have never been able to do that if it wasn't for WEN making my hair healthy, soft, shiny, moisturized....can't use enough complimentary words. Plus i actually wash my hair less now too because it just looks so good i don't have to -- i admit though i do use dry shampoo. My favs are: six thirteen, pomegranate, and ANY of his seasonals!!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This trash made my hair fall out!!!

To Read all 172 Reviews, Login or Join

I found this product to have a learning curve but it DOES cleanse the hair and leave it soft and manageable as claimed. I tried the Pomegranate scent which claims to be safe for color treated hair. Well, only used this 3-4 times and everyone started asking me if I had lightened my hair. Basically, this product stripped the color out of my hair in just a few uses which is disappointing because I was looking for a gentle alternative to shampoo.

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

So far I love this product. My hair is colored treated Asian hair and has felt dry with build up. After using once it felt soft and layed perfect. This is after using Kerastase even. Let's see how I after a month. Im worried of build up so I will update. The only thing I don't like is you have to use so much so the price is a a lot even if you use only one.

I wanted to love this. I wanted to love it so much that I MADE myself use it for a month straight because I kept reading that your hair would look worse before looking better. Well, I'm not willing to wait THAT long, I guess. I read online and watched videos and tried using it all kinds of ways, too. More/less pumps, wash one/twice, rinse a little less, rinse a ton, add some more back in at the end before getting out of the shower. If I rinsed too much, my hair felt horrible and dry. If I didn't rinse enough, I'd be greasy. If I rinsed a ton and then added some product back in at the end, my hair would be flat. ARRGH! I tried both the Pomegranate and the 613. The 613 made my hair a little greasier, but not soft and touchable and bouncy (or even halfway decent) like those commercials. And this stuff is expensive. Maybe it's good I didn't like it. :-)

on 4/27/2015 11:28:00 PM

For me, Wen is just ok. Nothing special, but not bad. I made a video about it if you want to check it out. :)

on 2/7/2015 6:16:00 PM

After all the hype I heard about the product, I finally decided to give it a try. I bought it for around $30 at a Sephora store in the mall, and I also bought a spray mist along with it (will review that after). So, maybe it is just me being picky, but I wasn't very impressed with this product. I used it as directed and yes, it did leave my hair manageable and soft, but it didn't really do anything my $3 Herbal Essences conditioner doesn't. It does make your hair tangle free and shiny, but at a pretty high cost (sorry, but $30 is a lot for me to spend on one item that is just okay). And I'm not sure if it is just the winter weather or what, but I noticed that after using it my hair was a little bit staticy! Not good. I bought the lavender scent, and it does smell just like lavender, which was nice. I will try using it over a period of time and see if it improves the condition of my hair or does anything different, but I don't think I will repurchase it. All in all, I'm feeling disappointed after using Wen by Chaz Dean. Then again, maybe my expectations were too high.

I personally love this stuff. The smell can be a little off putting to some, but it never stays in the hair. after I shower and air dry my hair I am left with really soft and smooth laying hair. the only thing I suggest is not to buy it from the wen website, only get it from qvc. The wen website does some weird auto pay thing without you knowing and you sometimes you won't get the products that you paid for.

on 1/16/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This was recommended by my aunt and grandmother so I was really excited to try it. I got pomegranate which smells like cough syrup. The first use went well, my hair was soft and manageable. The second try was ok, but seemed to be building up already. Since then it just won't work. It leaves my hair limp, greasy, heavy, and very dry, even if i go months in between uses. I now use it for shaving my legs.

WEN is the best thing that has happened to my hair! Wen saved my hair. I have bleached/dyed my hair so many times I lost track. My hair was very thin and brittle and breaking and I needed something to save my hair from falling out. I tried wen and immediately saw a difference in shine, durability and strength in just one wash. Wen really did save my damaged hair and I will continue to use this product. My hair is now thicker, fuller, bouncier, and much much stronger :)

Popular Shampoos