Badger Cocoa Butter Lip Balm in Creamy Cocoa

Badger Cocoa Butter Lip Balm in Creamy Cocoa

Not tested on animals

Extra Virgin Olive Oil*, Cocoa Butter*, Golden Yellow Beeswax, Castor Bean Oil, Aloe Vera Extract*, Co2 Extracts: (rose hip, seabuckthorn berry) *= Organic

on 4/28/2017 1:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm not sure why it happened, but my lips got super irritated and chapped from this lip balm. They were bleeding, the corners of my mouth cracked and were bleeding, it was brutal. I had to use burts bees and aquaphor, they're mostly. healed up now, but yeah... Had no clue why it was happening, but super painful and super ugly. A direct correlation to this because when I used it again a few times, same result. Got rid of all my badger lip balms.

I liked the tube- a big, fat tube with a great twisty bit and all; I liked the smell and lack of flavor and feel... but I didn't like my lips cracking and bleeding.

on 9/15/2016 10:56:00 AM

No irritants. My lips don't get addicted to this like with every other lip balm. Don't have to use it more than once a day a lot of the time.

However, I recently started getting rashes every few months around the corners of my mouth since using this brand. When it happened the second time, I threw out my then tube of Badger cocoa butter lip balm (in mocha, which smelled great) and got a new stick. Today, after getting over the third rash, I dug out the middle of the balm and found hairy mould.

Maybe I just need to clean out the middle where grit collects more often, but it's something to be aware of. I've never had this happen with other lip balms before.

This is my favorite lip moisturizer and works amazingly! It is completely natural and has all non-irritating ingredients.

I have a bad lip peeling and drying problem (probably because I live in Utah), and this is the only product that has worked. You can find it at Whole Foods or most natural food stores.

A lot of lip "moisturizers" will add ingredients that actually irritate your lips so you have to keep buying their product and applying more! Not this one! One swipe and you are good for hours.

on 11/29/2014 10:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It's hard to find an all natural lip balm that doesn't have some fruity or minty flavor. This just smells lightly of cocoa butter and is creamy and moisturizes very well. Also it is a good size, chunky stick. Will buy two more for stashing various places.

on 5/3/2014 3:42:00 PM

This all natural lip balm is just yummy! It smells and tastes amazing and, more importantly, does a fantastic job of moisturising. My lips have never felt so good. All this wrapped up in a convenient little stick, love it!

on 4/23/2014 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I've tried pretty much every lipbalm on the planet, so I know what I'm talking about here.

I love this because of the smell, mega yum, the taste, yummy too, the fact that is is natural (so hopefully my lips won't get "addicted" like with Blistex) and the big chunky stick.

Consistency is creamy-greasy which I like. Melts right into your lips.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this!!!! I have been using this Badger Creamy Cocoa balm for about 3 years now and I will not use anything else after finding this. I've tried so many different balms and none can compare to this one for me.

I love the smell. It smells exactly like cocoa butter, which is one of the main ingredients. The scent is divine to me.

I like the texture the best. It is very creamy and thick enough to where I don't have to keep applying it. I have a problem with a lot of other balms because they just don't have staying power for me. I put this on at night and when I wake up in the mornings, my lips are still moisturized and I can still feel some of the balm still on.

I use it in the morning and maybe apply once or twice throughout the day, like after lunch or a snack.

The packaging is cute, too, which is a plus, because I'm all about packaging! :)

Apparently this is one of those products that you either love it or hate it and I love it so much I just hope they never discontinue this stuff. I would hate to have to go on another lip balm hunt to find something this great. It's my HG for sure.

on 2/5/2014 7:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I am slightly underwhelmed with this lip balm. I had been using the Body Shop's cocoa butter lip balm in the stick version, and when I ran out, I couldn't justify spending 8 bucks again for a simple lip balm! I stumbled across this and liked the fact that the ingredients were mostly all natural, and the price was significantly less than the Body Shop. Unfortunately, this lip balm is not hydrating enough for me. I apply it throughout the day, and am amazed at how quickly my lips become dehydrated again! The smell is just OK; if you're looking for a 'foodie' scented lip balm, this won't be for you. It does have an odd smell but I don't find it overwhelming. I'm most disappointed with it's less than stellar moisturizing abilities so I won't be repurchasing.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Moisturizes very well. Provides long lasting moisture even after the balm has wore away. This currently the best balm I've found. I have extremely dry lips.

on 12/16/2013 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Ugh. There is nothing creamy or cocoa like about this lip balm. It's just a standard greasy/oily balm that does a decent job moisturizing but has a really weird smell-- almost like Milk Bone dog treats. Gross!

Popular Lip Treatments