TiGi Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

Filtered by skin type : Combination
TiGi Bed Head Foxy Curls Conditioner

4.3

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I got this conditioner on sale at TJMaxx, and I'm INLOVE! I have very strange natural hair. I have thick, kinky, tight curls underneath my hair, where as the top layers of my hair are medium-thick with very loose waves, almost straight. If I want to have natural, even looking curly hair, I have to use a curling iron on my top layers, which gets to be exhausting, not to mention unhealthy for my hair. I was excited to try this conditoner, in hopes for all over natural looking curls. That is exactly what I got! What I love about this conditioner is it really tightened my loose waves, and my whole head was covered in natural looking waves and curls after using this conditioner. There was no frizz, just thick, defined curls. My hair had volume and was soft, and had perfect waves and curls. Not to mention it smellls like yummy skittles. I've been using this conditiner for maybe a little over a month and it had given me perfect results everytime. I will definitely be buying this again!

on 6/11/2010 4:56:00 PM

This conditioner smells just like skittles! I love the smell, and it relaxes my hair, and my hair is not as frizzy anymore. I would definitely buy it again.

on 4/24/2010 5:45:00 AM

You're all wrong, this smells like Skittles. The purple ones I think and then it changes and smells kinds like the lemon ones, either way, DEFINITELY Skittles! Its the smell that sold me, plus I got it at Ross for half price on the big bottle, so how can ya go wrong there. I like it enough and it does keep my wavy hair in nice curls instead of my usual relaxed waves which I like but I can't say I'm crazy about the stuff just yet. I dunno, I'll look for another bottle at Ross and hope I don't get hooked to the point where I gotta shell out $24 because that would suck. But yes I would buy it again at $12 if nothing else but for that intoxicating Skittles smell! lol