Filtered by eye Color : Hazel

Price: $

on 4/12/2014 7:20:00 PM

Amazing

on 4/11/2014 2:35:00 PM

These are the perfect lashes for the first timer! the bands are flexible easy to use. 100% human hair and there are also several sites plus e-bay that you can reliability purchase these lashes for $2.00 and under. I like Ikatehouse but they do tend to be out of stock of some of my staples. I love the DW which are great for day time along with the DEL which are much lighter and enhancing without being over the top. I also love the WSP which are thicker and slightly longer than the DW's but wonderful for an evening but natural look. The great thing is you can try several lashes for around $20 find what you like and then go on e-bay and pick them up by the dozen. If you are careful to clean the glue after you use them and store them in their original packaging or a lash case that I've seen out there you can get upto 5 uses out of them. I do not put mascara on after I do my falseys. I curl and put my mascara on before let it dry and I also put my liner on to give me a straight line and to help blend in the band. I also clean them with a non oily cleaner. Yes they are cheap but they are great for multiple wears. Love them!

on 6/10/2011 1:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

These are so much better than I expected! I bought 8 pair in various styles for everyday and also a costume. For $2 a pair- can't be beat!

I like the DW (demi-whispies) for everyday, very natural look. The #1's are more dramatic but still not obviously fake and cheesy. I used the 107's for my costume which are SUPER long and was the perfect doll-like look I was going for. :) (pictures in profile)

MadameMadeline carries these, and even with shipping- they're cheap. (fast shipping, plus you can get a discount for subscribing to the mailing list) I haven't been able to find them in stores, although I've been told some places that sell extensions, etc might have them.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wear these lashes every day. They've honestly changed my life and are now part of my signature look. I've seen them being sold for up to $3.00, but I buy mine for $1.49 at a hair extension store. I love that there are so many different styles to choose from. After three years of fake lashes, one of my favorite things to do is to cut different strips apart and design my own personalized pair. Can't live without them now. Love it.

Video Reviews & Tutorials