Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

28 days ago

This is my favorite daytime moisturizer so far! I love it as it has a really light texture that doesn’t make my face look shiny as some moisturizers do. However, it’s not very moisturizing but it’s the right amount for me as a daytime moisturizer. I alternate between this and rosken sensitive skin cream on days when i stay at home as the rosken one is more moisturizing but makes my face appear …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Aug/02/2018

For its price, this moisturiser is very good. It does what it promises, helping to mattify skin (though I note that this effect doesn't last long under my makeup.) It is also good at delivering hydration, and my skin feels soft and hydrated after application. I only use it during the day, opting for a richer moisturiser at night, because it dries out my skin a little if I use it both morning …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

Apr/17/2018

It was okay at first until it started breaking me out
buy it only if you REALLY need a moisturiser and don't have much money.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown

HairBrunette

Apr/16/2018

I just love this moisturiser. I have combination skin and it really does what it says, it keeps the oil away!!!! I tried other moisturisers but they were not effective as this and the low price is definitely a plus. I would recommend it to anyone that is struggling with oily skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

3.0
fromMa151e

Sep/24/2016

I really enjoy using this product. It really does stop my skin from looking really oily.
It was also pretty cheap to buy so i have repurchased it a few times now.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

3.0

Feb/06/2016

I actually prefer this moisturiser compared to the light moisturiser in the day. It doesn't give me any breakouts considering that I have sensitive oily skin. It does help to reduce oil and helps my makeup stay in place even when I skip my MUFE primer. Great product for its price!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Nov/04/2015

Wish this products was a little bit cheaper, but that's the only negative point. This product is very good as it hydrates my skin (sometimes it can get a bit dry) but doesn't make it oily. Definitely recommend if you have oily skin and no other moisturise will work on you.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

Sep/29/2015

My skin is very oily and at first I thought this moisturizer would be my savior. For the first 2-3 months I loved how it kept my skin matte. Then I started noticing that my foundation wouldn't apply smoothly and I had dry patches. I also started getting spots on my lower cheeks where I never used to get spots. I didn't realise it was this that was drying out my skin until I forgot this …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

fromMimMcG

Apr/20/2015

I am yet to find my HG moisturiser. This product was neither good nor terrible. I wouldnt say it balances my oil and it does feel quite light on the skin, but it was just average. Nothing special.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

EyesBlue

Mar/23/2015

I love this moisturizer. I am quite oily and I do feel like I do not get as oily when I wear it. My skin absorbs it really quickly, so it never feels greasy or heavy. I have used La Roche Posay Effaclar Mat which is also supposed to moisturize and control oil, and I think the Simple oil balancing moisturizer does a much better job, for a much better price.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair, Cool