Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

1.0

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 3/30/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT 90 DOLLARS ON THIS. IT DOES NOTHING. AT ALL. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

RUN AWAY. RUN VERY FAR AWAY. DO NOT BUY THIS. PLEASE. SPARE YOUR WALLET.

p.s. it smells like pickles. that's kind of weird, right?

When I first put the mask on, I thought it would work amazingly because the texture of the mask was like no other I've ever used. It was so light, soft, and fluffy! And it had a very light tea smell which I adored. I left it on for 12 mins, and while on it burned. After taking it off it made my face super red and irritated. And my skin isn't sensitive at all. It never turns red with the use of anything..
Anyways, the price is ridiculous for making my face red. It didn't make my face clear and glowy like other much cheaper masks do. It did nothing for my skin whatsoever other than make it ugly red.
Horrible!