Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

Fresh Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask

3.4

Water, Glycerin, Rice Ferment Filtrate (Sake), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Betaine, Saccharomyces/Xylinum Black Tea Ferment, Litchi Chinensis Seed Extract, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Adenosine, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Poloxamer 407, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Menthoxypropanediol, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891), Hydroxyethylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Caramel, Citric Acid, Hexylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Potassium Sorbate, Iron Oxides (CI77491), Biotin, BHT.

on 8/2/2016 6:29:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Weird texture, thick and reminds me of cookie batter I'm not a fan. It felt like it was burning my face and was hard to keep on for 10 min. After rinsing (a lot) my skin did not feel dried out but it also didn't feel any better, or look any better. One pimple that was on it's way out dried up and fell off so I'll give it a lippie for that. I hate the scent a lot. Would not repurchase.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

It's truly "instant perfecting". It is the mask that you can use in the morning if you get up early and have enough time to rejuvanate your skin and complex.

It feels like cool smashed potato on your face - very comfortable.

I love the fine porcelain jar very much.

To Read all 47 Reviews, Login or Join

on 11/11/2015 12:58:00 PM

I have tried a large sample of this moisturizer for 7 days. I have a very dry skin, specially in winter time. This mask is soft, creamy and light, with a pleasant smell, absorbed immediately. For me it is ordinary creamy moisturizer or overnight sleeping mask, but I really didn't notice any instant improvements in my skin hydration.
However for those with normal skin this mask will be a good choice. Maybe I will give a chance in summer time.

After using this product as directed before bedtime I awoke with a FACE FULL of red spots and random bumps. My skin is not sensitive (heck, I use Good Genes as a daily moisturizer), and I never get zits. This is the first time I've had a reaction like this to a product. I'm just never impressed with Fresh products, and this is the last time I'll try them. Never again!

on 5/22/2015 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I was fortunate enough to receive a large sample of this. Fresh’s line is really expensive and reviews are very mixed so I didn’t want to plunk down $92 without trying it out first. I never had any intention of using this on my face (which is only, breakout prone, and sensitive), but I was looking for something that would firm up the very delicate, dry, thin skin on my neck and décolletage. Upon the advice of another reviewer, I applied this (again, only to my neck and décolletage) in the thin layer to cleansed skin at night and left it on until morning. I don’t like the texture of this. It feels like a silicone-heavy primer and can pill very easily. I didn’t really notice any effects whatsoever, so I won’t purchase the full size of this.

on 4/12/2015 6:42:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I apply this to my skin when it is feeling sensitive and stressed up. It provides instant relief and cooling my face and neck while applying! Will repurchase when there is discount due to the high price point. Thumbs up!

on 4/2/2015 8:20:00 PM

I had a received a sample of a Mask by Fresh awhile ago and I really liked it. The instructions from Sephora with the sample instructed to leave it on overnight even though I think it said on the box to rinse. I loved it and I have very, very dry skin so I was willing to pay the $108.00. By the time I decided to pay for the Mask, I did not have the exact name and unknown to me Fresh has two which sound pretty much the same and the exact same price. So I purchased this one and it is definitely not what I wanted - this texture cannot be left on your face overnight. I tried it anyway as per the box - 10 minutes and rinse. It did really nothing, and I think my skin felt dry, not firm. So I will take it back and maybe try the other one. But in my opinion, skip this one, especially if you are in your 40's and have very dry skin all year round.

Update: 2015-05-13 - So I got the other one - the overnight one
and I've had it for a few weeks. I don't like it - the texture isn't for me - not worth the steep price. I'm going to use it on my feet so I can finish it!

on 3/30/2015 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I CAN'T BELIEVE I SPENT 90 DOLLARS ON THIS. IT DOES NOTHING. AT ALL. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

RUN AWAY. RUN VERY FAR AWAY. DO NOT BUY THIS. PLEASE. SPARE YOUR WALLET.

p.s. it smells like pickles. that's kind of weird, right?

on 2/22/2015 10:50:00 AM

I got this mask when it first came out, which I believe was more than a year ago. I absolutely loved this the first few times I used it (I have very dry skin on my cheeks and neck, and I'm oily in the t-zone, so I use this only in the dry areas). I swore that it made my foundation go on smoother on my cheeks. It smells slightly fruity, which is pleasant, and has a light, fluffy texture. Recently, I have enjoyed the mask, but I don't think it has any lasting effect, and my new HG foundation (CG Ready Set Gorgeous) goes on smoothly regardless. The price has gone up $4 from $88 to $92, which seems unnecessary, since it was already too high. Overall, I am enjoying the mask as a relaxing treatment, but when I run out, I will be looking for something more reasonably priced.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Generally, I find Fresh products to be both expensive and lackluster. This mask was more impressive than any of their other products I have tried, but again I was not impressed enough to justify spending $92 on a 3.3 oz. jar of this. I used this a few days after getting a facial in an effort to "calm" my skin down. I did feel (and see) this product made my skin tighter and a bit brighter. I did like the consistency of the mask, as it felt like pudding almost, even luxurious and did not dry during the time I had it on (It is not supposed to). I left it on for approximately ten minutes and rinsed it off with the help of a wash cloth. Overall, I was pleased with the appearance of my complexion after using this. I only received a few sample packets of this which I have since used up, so I am unsure of what an entire jar of this would result in with regular usage. I can only give my few sporadic experiences with this. This is one of the better face masks I've used lately, but I definitely don't feel this is worth splurging on.