Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Filtered by age: 25-29
Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Excellente smell, I just can't get enough, people always comment on me and ask me what i'm wearing. one squirt on my out fit, and it smelly like glory paradisee. I love all of Juicy Coutures stuff, I feel like a beauty queen in their products I purchase from their jewelry to their purses, to their clutches, to their sweaters. Juicy you rock big time. No joke. the money is worth the effort in all heir items for really.

on 2/4/2015 2:57:00 AM

My favorite fun, bold perfume.

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. It is sweet and sultry also finds a nice medium between not too young and not too old.

on 11/14/2014 9:44:00 AM

I absolutely adore this perfume! It smells divine! I ALWAYS get compliments when I wear this perfume. Love it!

on 11/1/2014 11:35:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

love this!

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Pros:
- I love love love the scent!
- Adorable packaging

Cons:
- It lasts for, like 10 minutes?
- Too faint to be an EDP
- Very expensive

I purchased this because people kept saying that it's the longer lasting version of TEASE by Victoria's secret. I love sweet vanilla notes so i love both scents and agree they're very much alike. But sadly enough, both perfumes have similar lasting power.

It's a lovely scent in such a pretty luxurious bottle, but staying power's not worth the $$$ in my opinion. You can purchase Tease as a dupe, at least it costs less.

on 6/9/2014 11:03:00 AM

Love it sooo much, I think it is the best perfume I ever tried!!!! Hope it will not be discontinued

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This stuff smells so good! It's sweet and very feminine. The packaging is obviously adorable, as well. It also has some good staying power.

Will repurchase.

on 5/1/2014 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

The best perfume ever. Well to me! My HG! I've had 5 bottles in the last 6 years so yeah it's something that I must have! If I only owned this one fragrance it would be alright with me! It's actually the only one I like from the Juicy Couture line... LOVE Viva La Juicy! :) :) :)

While on the search for a new spring/summer scent, I decided to buy this as a blind buy based on all the rave reviews from numerous different sites. A mistake on my part. It was way too sharp for my nose and it gave me a headache within the first couple of hours. It's not a bad scent and I can see it being pretty to the masses, it just didn't work for me. Way too sharp and bitter. The sweetness of the berries mixed with the white floral here also drove me crazy. It was a busy mess to my sinuses.

VLJ also smelled very young to me. Now, I normally never review scents based on age (it's body chemistry that matters, imo), but this smelled like a ninth-grader in a bottle. I'm only 30 and love all different kinds of scents, but this perfume invoked memories of my dreadful, dorky years in middle school - a place I don't ever care to return.

VLJ is also not what I would call "unique" in any way. I think it smells similar to Amor Amor by Cacharel, only AA is much less sharp and more powdery. Bad news is, I've now gone to the grocery store and smelled VLJ all over the cashiers, at my sons' daycare and even in the accounting dept. at my office. Note: They're all younger girls, just out of high school or in college. And to top it off, I never received one compliment during the three days I wore this - and I work with nothing but men in my dept. who compliment my perfumes all the time.

I ended up giving this to my 13 year old step-daughter and, as I suspected, it smells very nice on her. She loves it.

Popular Fragrances