Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy
Viva La Juicy

4.1

Notes: Wild Berries, Mandarins, Honeysuckle, Gardenia, Jasmine, Amber, Caramel, Vanilla, Sandalwood, Praline

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This perfume smells amazing, it's sweet but clean, I can't explain how good it smells. I had always thought it might be too sweet for me and bought a small bottle to try, but once I had worn it a few days, I wish I had just gone for the big bottle. Everyone asks me what I'm wearing, guys included. I have never had a guy notice my fragrances until I started wearing this one. It's my go to date perfume but it's nice enough for daily use, and lasts all day. I know this is a fragrance I will always want to have on hand.

on 9/16/2017 6:07:00 PM

It's my go to fragrance. I can't say enough good things about this scent. It is fresh but sexy. I wear it daily and cannot be without it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Caramel
Praline
Sandalwood
Vanilla
Very Nice Floral Fruity Perfume....Smells like White Flowers & Berries...Ladies that like Perfumes with
White Flowers & Berries May like this...Love the Pink Bow on the Cap...

I LOVE this perfume. One of the best smelling scents ever.

That said, it seems to make me sneeze more than any other fragrance I've worn. I will not repurchase. I will miss this scent. Adorable bottle too.

I loved VS Noir Tease because it smells so similar, and I don't remember that making me sneeze. The flaw with that scent was that the pump would stop working.

on 7/24/2017 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

No staying power. It smells sweet, less sweeter than Alien absolue mugler & lancome la vie est belle so it's a bit better but I can't smell it any longer than 30 minutes. I've asked a friend who felt the same way.

on 9/10/2017 12:11:00 AM

Had received sample on paper, thought it smelled great. Normally don't like to be overpowering with a scent and have found 2 spritzes behind each ear, on chest and wrists is pleasant enough, have received compliments about smelling nice. Have tried 2, 3, 4, and even 5 spritzes. Unfortunately this fragrance does not hold its scent, definitely disappointing.

on 6/7/2016 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Today I deleted my old 5/4/13 review & rewrote it below. This is the second time I've deleted and rewritten one of my old reviews for a perfume I've changed my mind about.

I'm wearing my Viva La Juicy on this warm June day, and honestly I'm LOVING it. This is way more exciting than any of the (very nice) perfumes I've been wearing lately -- because this has it ALL going on. It's so lively, full-bodied, rich, colorful, expansive. "Viva" is right -- it's full of life!

An EDP, I believe, it launched in 2008, and here are its notes, per parfumo.net:

Top Notes - Mandarin, Wild berries
Heart Notes - Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Jasmine
Base Notes - Amber, Caramel, Praliné, Sandalwood, Vanilla

A treat for the senses -- I feel like I'm at a carnival or Mardi Gras. The opposite of bland or meh, it offers so much more than the basic linear or layered floral, fruit, wood, or musk perfumes. VLJ shoots off in many colorful directions at once, like a starburst. Wearing it feels like a celebration or a party. It's fun, light-hearted, bright, happy -- and delicious (yet without being overly sweet or dessert-y).

It's like an "everything bagel" of perfumes -- multifaceted -- a cornicopia of delicious categories of notes. Yet they balance each other out -- it's neither too sweet, too fruity, too floral, nor too gourmand -- the note groups seem to sort of meet in the middle and balance each other out.

I'm finding Viva La Juicy to be soft, powdery, delicious, and a very feel-good perfume. Not necessarily just for the young (which I'm not) -- it's good for any age, I think.

And to top it off, the bottle is to-die-for gorgeous, as all Juicy Couture bottles are. What more could I ask of a perfume? (I'm asking myself today, as I wear this). It's been a best-seller and a crowd-pleaser for many years, for good reason. IMHO, Viva La Juicy really does deliver -- on all levels.

on 1/15/2017 12:55:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This one came out when I was in high school, but surprisingly, it wasn't a massive hit amongst myself and my peers. In Australia, the year 2008, we all wore Fantasy to death... Midnight Fantasy to be exact.

So, I hadn't really been compelled to try this. However.... when I did... hooooolly!! what a perfume! I have heart eyes wearing this.

So yummy and gorgeous. Intoxicatingly beautiful. Vanilla, orange, caramel, praline with some sweet, delicate white florals in the back.

It's just such a delicious fragrance, I have no idea why anyone couldn't at least like this one. It isn't screechy, it's not heavy and it's not offensive. It's just so likeable! Forever and ever love.

Sillage, big for the first 10-40 mins. Then a skin scent. Longevity = hopeless unfortunately.

This is one of the top 10 perfumes ever made(in my book ).smells mostly of mandarin orange at first. Then dies down to a lighter floral scent.reminds me of both spring and summer! This was the first "designer" perfume I ever bought. have repurchased twice,definitely will again.

on 6/6/2016 11:28:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

My current obsession after switching out from my YSL parisienne edt and Chloe edp. It smell sweet, and perfect for any time of the day. The scent lingered for a good, solid 8 hours or more and even after that, you can still smell the faint sweet scent. Definitely recommend to anyone who loves sweet, fragrant perfume.

Popular Fragrances