Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palette

Coastal Scents 88 eyeshadow palette

3.9

Talc, Mica, Mineral Oil, Kaolin, Titanium Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT. May contain: Mica and Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide, Chrome Oxide Greens, Chrome Hydroxide Green, FD&C Red No.40 Al Lake, FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake, FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have 88 warm (I had 88 shimmer til I got pink eye replaced it w a BH Cosmetics 88 shimmer), 88 metal mania, 88 mirage (& fwiw 252 ultimate too)..........I love coastal scents becoz their shadows are vivid, buttery, long lasting & a good value. I saw these on YT & was impressed was equally if not more impressed when I got them & applied wonderfully. 5/5 good value & quality #winning

on 2/5/2016 6:28:00 PM

The colors are bright and the colors are pretty you get 88 eye shadows they are small but they last forever. The price I think is reasonable 20 bucks for 88 eye shadows that will last you over a year (or so I've heard) but the one problem they need to fix is the packaging once I had an old one (I got a new one for my birthday I threw it away for some odd reason) I dropped it once and one of the eye shadows shattered it was still useable I didn't break the whole eye shadow but it disappointed me. also I wish the mirror would stand up on its own it doesn't so I have to hold it up and that makes my hands ache. but id still by it even with those imperfections the colors are very pretty!

amazing thin packaging
bright, pigmented, creamy shadows
$8.88 is the sale price
lasts all day, never creases
I love it :)

on 3/29/2014 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I love the Metal palette! I got for 5 bucks on another website, very good pigmentation, good color selection, and great price. A must have!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Dirt cheap. 88 colors. Thin case. Easy to store. Pigmented shades.

This palette is basically perfect!

Great product. Makes it easy to follow online tutorials because you never have to worry about not having a color.

This is my go to eyeshadow. I wear it every day. Great pigmentation, lasts all day and doesn't crease at all. I would buy this again and again!!

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is my go to palette when doing my everyday makeup. I've had it forever. One of the pots was broken upon receiving the package, but because it was a color that I don't normally use ever, it wasn't a major issue. I recommend this palette for people looking for a lot of variety on a small budget.

on 8/22/2012 6:56:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I have the 88 warm palette and the original 88 but I found that I used this one the most! I've had it for years now, and they are perfect as when I first bought them. I would definitely buy it again, whenever it runs out (which I don't see any time soon!). I used this with my Too Faced primer and it works perfect!
I would say 98% of the pots are very well pigmented, then there are those that aren't so much... but usually you can find a color that is similar if you must have it :P
You need to buy this, it's amazing!

on 7/14/2012 7:01:00 AM

i bought it and i love it!!