3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

I have 88 warm (I had 88 shimmer til I got pink eye replaced it w a BH Cosmetics 88 shimmer), 88 metal mania, 88 mirage (& fwiw 252 ultimate too)..........I love coastal scents becoz their shadows are vivid, buttery, long lasting & a good value. I saw these on YT & was impressed was equally if not more impressed when I got them & applied wonderfully. 5/5 good value & quality #winning

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

The colors are bright and the colors are pretty you get 88 eye shadows they are small but they last forever. The price I think is reasonable 20 bucks for 88 eye shadows that will last you over a year (or so I've heard) but the one problem they need to fix is the packaging once I had an old one (I got a new one for my birthday I threw it away for some odd reason) I dropped it once and one of the eye shadows shattered it was still useable I didn't break the whole eye shadow but it disappointed me. also I wish the mirror would stand up on its own it doesn't so I have to hold it up and that makes my hands ache. but id still by it even with those imperfections the colors are very pretty!

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

1.0

4 years ago

Another disappointment from coastal scents. This palette has major fallout, the colors are not pigmented ,and chalky. The colors swatch very sheer and you must tap your brush to remove excess product before applying to your eye. Whether you use a packing or a blending brush the shadows are terrible. Even if applied with a primer, a base, or a creamy eyeshadow stick these shapes do not apply well at all. The colors are horrible used wet or dry. I would never be purchased this product again. This is a very cheap product therefore you can not expect much for the low price.

About reviewer (87 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Dark, Warm

HairBrown, Kinky, Coarse

EyesBrown

3.0

5 years ago

I bought this palette to start myself out on make up, as all I really had to begin with was dollar store make up. For a beginner eyeshadow palette, its not too bad, as its reasonably priced when its on sale (I bought mine for 9 bucks, but then paid 7 dollars for shipping, which is rediculous for just one item). This palette has served as my scapegoat for playing with eye shading and how to create different looks. This eye shadow has a lot of fallout and some of these colors aren't very pigmented. So, to sum it up; Pros: Cheap palette for so many colors Great for make up noobs Some colors are very pigmented Cons: You get what you paid for. Cheap makeup with fallout and it smudges easily right off of your face, even with primer. Some colors have very little pigment. I am in love with some of Coastal Scents Products, but others I am a little disappointed. The sampler that I recieved of their Revealed had much nicer quality than this palette. I LOVE their 10 blush set and the fair camo quad, but I HATE their color corrector quad. I guess its just luck of the draw.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesBlue

5 years ago

This is a great, great, product for someone just starting out. There is literally every color you could possibly need and they are all true to pan pigmented, smooth and blendable. Great value. Cheap packaging that does not travel well, but well worth it anyway.

About reviewer (363 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

6 years ago

I he the matte daylight palette. Surprisingly great for such a low price! If you're used to MAC shadows, you might be disappointed, but truthfully these are not bad. Better than most, if not all, drugstore brands, at the very least. Some colours are better and more pigmented than others, but that's to be expected when you have 88 to choose from. I don't wear eyeshadow that often, but I love having all the options to choose from. There's colours there for anything from daytime wear to Halloween.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

amazing thin packaging bright, pigmented, creamy shadows $8.88 is the sale price lasts all day, never creases I love it :)

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

6 years ago

I love the Metal palette! I got for 5 bucks on another website, very good pigmentation, good color selection, and great price. A must have!

About reviewer (49 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Coarse

EyesGreen

6 years ago

Dirt cheap. 88 colors. Thin case. Easy to store. Pigmented shades. This palette is basically perfect!

About reviewer (79 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

6 years ago

Great product. Makes it easy to follow online tutorials because you never have to worry about not having a color.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOther, Other