3.8

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I’ve worn black liquid eyeliner for more than 20 years. While I prefer a cake or gel eyeliner applied with a flat brush, this eyeliner is very convenient when I’m on the go or I truly don’t have time to apply liner with a brush. It lasts a long time, it’s inexpensive, and it doesn’t flake.

About reviewer (105 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

from

a year ago

I really don't understand the good reviews. This one had poor pigment from the beginning and dried out almost completely after 3 uses. IDK, maybe I just got a defective tube but I was very unimpressed. My last liquid eyeliner was so pigmented and had so much product that I used it during Halloween to paint a fake Domino mask across my eyes and still had plenty of product left over.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

a year ago

I exclusively wear liquid or gel liner. This is probably the best drug store one out there...ive tried a million of them...colorwise...this is super black. Formulawise this stays put almost all day. Applicatorwise this is harder to use...the wand part is a little loose so its easier to make a mistake. If you know what you're doing its solid but maybe not for a newbie

About reviewer (1039 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

from

a year ago

Yo sinceramente estaba buscando un buen delineador liquido que al aplicarlo no se corriera tan facilmente. Hay que esperar que seque bien y volver a aplicar, pero con mucho cuidado porque el mismo luego se corre y deja espacios en "blanco", pierdes mucho tiempo aplicandolo y ni se diga si quieres hacerte una pequena linea (cat eye) de gato hacia fuera y por mala suerte (como en mi caso) es practicamente imposible, no termina como se supone, una linea muy fina, dificil de marcar. Definitivamente perdi mi dinero, muy decepcionada del producto, esperaba algo mucho mejor, tal vez esa punta de "fieltro" que este deteriorando el producto o que sea demasiado "aguado" que se corre facilmente, no se si tengan algo mejor que este, pues de hecho queria uno resistente al sudor y no parecer un "Panda" en donde quiera que este y no me de cuenta.... HORRIBLE !! :(

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Medium

EyesBlack

3.0

2 years ago

very black, looks good with my black hair and brown eyes. its quite matte too which i like

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

2 years ago

I hoped for easy application and jet black wings but spent ages on getting a decent flip with this. I regretted buying it as from the first application ... Pro’s: - nice and decent case - last rather ok if you don’t touch it, sweat or walk through humidity Con’s: - impossible to draw a sharp wing - felt tip is wobbly, not firm, not bouncy and not precise - very hard to apply/correct on top of existing layer, it drags the underlying layer away - not heavily pigmented and rather dull looking - I can imagine the felt tip crumbling after a while - not water- or smudgeproof

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

This eyeliner is so great!! It has such great pigment. I haven’t turned back since I bought this!! I love it.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium Brown

2 years ago

I LOVE this eyeliner so much! Not wet, super smooth application, tip pointy enough to do a pointed wing, and just beautiful. Lasts all day, doesn't flake, and doesn't irritate my eyes. I love it because it's the exact dupe of the Lancome artliner precision point but a LOT cheaper. Same formula, same felt tip brush, same packaging, and same results. It also comes off very easily too without a mess. Very clean application and very clean removal. Love love love! Definitely would purchase this again. I've been using it for YEARS. So glad I found it. I hope they never ever discontinue this.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrown

3 years ago

So I did some research into the ingredients of this liner, and you guys, it is an almost identical formula to Lancôme's Artliner. Which makes perfect sense considering Lancôme owns L'Oreal. Even the packaging on both products is freakishly similar. Keep that in mind as you shop, because I found it very interesting and it made me wonder what other formula dupes L'Oreal has for Lancôme. Anyway, I love this eyeliner. It's black as black can be, the applicator has a smooth calligraphy pen-like feeling, and the formula is incredible. For my hooded oily eyelids, liquid eyeliner is usually a terrible idea. But this liner doesn't budge until you want it to. I've worn it in the pool and only experienced a little bit of flaking on my eyelid. It also lasts a long time. I just hit ten months on my current one and only recently has it started to get a little grayer. I've finished one and need to go repurchase ASAP. Holy Grail status achieved.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGray

3 years ago

As someone who wears liquid eyeliner everyday, I've tried dozens of brands and the L'Oréal Lineur Intense is by far my favourite. I needed minimal application to get the right look and it would stay in place all day long.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm