Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry

Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry
Nivea A Kiss of Flavor Cherry Lip Care (bottom)Nivea- A Kiss of Cherry fruity lip careA Kiss of Flavor Cherry

3.8

Octyldodecanol, Microcrystalline Wax, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Myristyl Myristate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, C20 40 Alkyl Stearate, Glycerin, Carnauba Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Jojoba Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Grape Seed Oil, Beeswax, Butyl Methoxydibenzoykmethane, Water, Fragrance, Neohesperidin Dihydrochalcone, Red 7 Lake, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 30 Lake

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Amazing!! I've been using it for years and it's my favorite of all time.

on 2/25/2017 8:00:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this lip balm so much . It gives my lip a natural red glossy shine. I use this lip balm every and it just adds a shine to your lips . I wear this lip balm in the night and when i wake up my lip are looking soft and red . Its not the most moistening lip balm i have ever tried but i just simply like it because of its pretty color on my lips

on 12/11/2016 4:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I love this so much, I use it everyday for a hint of color on my lips and hydration:) will repurchase when I run out

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I love this type of lipbalm application best and Nivea's lip balms are very smooth and thin. Doesnt leave you with a thick sticky uncomfortable layer on your lips. Always apply it before my lipstick and it makes my dry lips softer and smoother. FYI my lips are extremely dry, the kind that cracks and peel for days and hurts like hell

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've bought a ton of Nivea balms and this one and the Olive Oil & Lemon are my favorites. They always seem to go bad before I can use them up (you get a lot of balm), or I lose them somewhere. The Kiss of Cherry or Strawberry balms are more for people who wear balm all day and already have soft lips. The formula doesn't do much to heal extremely cracked or dry skin. The tint seems lighter than it used to be. These were quite pigmented some years back.

on 12/24/2015 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I'm NW10-15 with ash blonde hair, blue eyes, and blonde eyebrows and lashes. In other words, if I don't put something on my lips, my face looks like a big whitish-beige blob. But most days, I can't be bothered with lipstick - with my coloring, ANY lipstick looks bold, and I don't always want to look bold. Enter this stuff.

Unlike other reviewers, I actually find this very moisturizing. The taste is amazing (even if I do get Katy Perry stuck in my head every time I put it on) and it's exactly the perfect level of color for my pasty, pasty skin and lips to look alive.

I've been using one tube of this consistently for over a year and I'm not even halfway through, so it's definitely a great value! My only negative is that it doesn't last long - I feel like I'm reapplying constantly, so much that I do it without thinking throughout the day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

It doesn't hydrate my lips very well, not like a lip balm. I like the red-pinkish sparkly color though! If I want a little hint of nice color on my lips, but not too much, I use this.

on 6/27/2015 9:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Besides a slight hint of nice color, it doesn't do anything to soften or moisturize my lips. Smells good, but not effective.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Perfect cherry tint to wear under my lipglosses for a fuller and moisturized lip. It give me moisture all day and looks pretty. This is a cheaper better version of Fresh Plum and it smells better than cherry Chapstick too.

on 3/16/2015 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

The taste and scent are that moreish artificial cherry flavour that keeps you licking your lips, but it's not very moisturising. I do enjoy the sheer, muted, deep redish pink colour but it adds a thin film to lips instead of sinking into them, which means it doesn't last long with all the licking, talking, and drinking you expect it to hold up through. It's also not great under other lip products as it's slippery and not viscous at all. It's handy to tote around for frequent application and a pop of colour, but not a very good lip treatment other than that.