Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Filtered by eye Color : Green age: 36-43
Acne.org AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)
AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)AHA+ (Glycolic Acid - 10%)

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/27/2012 8:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This product is wonderful by itself or combined with the benzoyl peroxide. If you combine it with the bp, you will seriously nuke your acne. I only use this intermittently, but it always delivers fantastic results. If you have any raw areas on your face (or fingers), it will sting for a moment but will subside. You can also use it even if you have dry places due to the licorice (Licochalcone), which soothes.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product not just for acne sufferers, but anyone who wants to use a high quality aha (glycolic acid) product. I have tried many glycolic creams and lotions, and this is the ONLY one that doesn't break me out and give me cystic acne. What I use it for:

1. as a body lotion to smooth and hydrate skin, works well on kp.
2. for acne (a couple of times a week).
3. foot care, after shower, push back cuticles gently and apply the AHA lotion. It works great for gently removing and hydrating cuticles.

Very economical. The only downside is that it tends to pill a bit.

on 12/9/2008 12:55:00 AM

I was very skeptical about this product initially because AHA's in general have not given me impressive results in the past. After a month of consistent use, my skin really does look better than it has in a long time; more even tone, texture, and less oily. Even though I am over 40, I still get breakouts but have had none since using this (usually most things seem to make my skin worse). I am thoroughly impressed with this product, especially for the price.