Anastasia Of Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo

Did my sister's wedding makeup. Brow Powder DuoBrow Powder DuoBrow Powder Duo

4.6

on 7/28/2017 8:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

As someone with TRUE olive skin and extra black hair, I need a brow shade to match perfectly- if I go lighter it looks unnatural, so I picked up Granite(see picture above) although my brows are full, my arch is not as full as the Middle of my browsv and I do need slight definition, so I decided to try this out. The powder is very well milled, I love the fact you have two different shades to mix up because both work amazing for my brows. It applies easily but not a precise as I wish- it's good for when I'm doing natural looks or just trying to frame my face slightly. Its not as long lasting as I wish it was, and it transfers easily.The Anastasia brow brush #14 is giving me trouble when applying because the bristles hand too low, it's too long and it flicks the product everywhere lol. I need to find a brush to help me work this out.

on 10/31/2015 2:14:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Great product. I have dark hair but sparse eyebrow hairs. I use the color dark brown and it's the perfect shade of dark without looking like I sharpied my eyebrows haha I like this because it's natural looking and lasts a long time. I noticed that since I have oily skin, the powder in the lil case tends to get oily after some time. Just be diligent in cleaning your face and brush before using. Overall great product and worth the $

on 9/17/2015 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

This is my HG brow product. My brows have a good shape, but can be a little sparse :( I don't like the look of pastey-gooey looking brows, so finding this little number was a miracle! It is super build able and soooo natural looking! People are always surprised when I tell them that I use a brow product and they say "I thought you just naturally had great eyebrows!" Yeah, it's that good. The option of having two powders in the compact makes the look even more believable because most people out there have dimension and variation to the pigmentation of their hair, making a single flat color a little false looking. I also bought brush #12 from Anastasia and it is a match made in heaven for the brow duo. It has a super thin, angled brush on one end and a spooly on the other end to brush out the brows and give them a more natural look. I love this product more than any other brow product I have ever tried!
BTW I am in the shade auburn :)

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This eyebrow kit is really beautiful. The colours are great and the consistency is perfect for brows. I use this on weekdays (when I have work) and I always use this and it is fast and simple to use. Don't buy this if you already have full brows because it is a pricy kit and there are other dupes out there.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I prefer using this product to say, Mac eyeshadows, because the duo is not as highly pigmented, which is ideal when filling in brows. I don't have to worry about my brows looking unnatural or overly powdery, even when I put quite a bit of product on the brush.

I have pretty thick brows naturally, but I use it to bring out my arches and even out my brows. It gives them a polished look and really brings my whole face together.

The colors are also great because they are not warm toned browns, but instead cool toned and a bit ashy... super natural unless you are a red-head. I find most drugstore pencils and powders to be way too orange.

The two shades are necessary because I find I have to use the lighter shade on the inner parts of my brows and the darker shade through the arch. And sometimes I find mixing the two eyeshadows is great too!

A bit pricey, but I haven't hit the pan yet (and I've been using it for a while) and its a perfect product.

I've also started to use a tinted brow gel after using this powder, and the combo is amazing. It's not necessary, but the gel makes your natural hairs stand out a bit more. Would definitely recommend!

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Using this brow powder made me realise just how different my brows could look - dipping my brush back and forth between the two shades a couple of times, then lightly running the brush thorough the hairs provides a perfectly sculpted, smooth finish. I use the shade brunette, and can tell that this one compact will last forever!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have decently thick brows and never thought filling them in was worthwhile until this product. I bought it on a whim b/c i had an Ulta gift card and I get the reason everyone shapes their brows now! It REALLY frames your face and alleviates my use of shadows on some simple days :) this powder duo is perfect for creating a natural shape... the darker color for your brow tail, and the lighter shade for the front. plus, you can't beat her attention to 'ashy' tones that most brows have. I'm converted and now obsessed with all anastasia products :) Try them out if you're on the fence... her $22 price tag can be daunting, but it's worth it for the 2 shades you get. Plus the packaging is so pretty.

on 3/12/2011 5:41:00 AM

I much prefer using powders to pencils on my brow, as I find they look more natural. I was searching for the right colour for eons, until I finally smartened up and asked my local Sephora girls what they recommend - they directed me to this brow powder and I've never looked back.

I have light-to-medium brown hair, and I use the medium ash/medium brown product. I like that this product comes with two shades and is slightly customizable. I use it primarily to fill in thin patches on the tops of my brows (to add definition) and within my brows. I use the product pretty sparingly and still find that it has a significant effect on the overall shape of my eyebrows. Even on days where I don't wear much makeup (which is more often than not), I always define and fill in my brows with this product. The difference it makes to my face is worth the extra step in my routine.

I also find that this product has fantastic staying power, and does not require re-application throughout the day. I live in a very hot climate and we're having an unseasonably humid summer, but this product stays put!

The packaging is also simple and cute. It has travelled extensively in my makeup case and has been banged around with no damage. For me, this is a no-brainer repurchase!

on 10/26/2010 1:52:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of my all time favorite products EVER. I have dark hair and have very light and sparse brows, along with bald spots. It has been an ongoing issue with me for 17 years now. I've tried pencils, gels and powders and this has been hands down THE BEST one that I've come across. I've been using it for several years!! I use the brunette duo and use both colors. I have the Anastasia slanted brush with the spoolie end. I use that brush to apply and sometimes use my Chanel #4 to blend it. I also use the Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil in Brunette. It lasts forever too. I have oily skin too and it stays on all day without smudging. I absolutely love this product and will continue purchasing it.

on 7/19/2010 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I love this product! My brows are not shapely nor full, due to the excessive tweezing during my early teenage years. I know it's expensive for its size buttttt.... I've been using this product every single day for the past 12 months and have finally seen the bottom of the pan, just last month. This will last me for another few weeks. I must say, a little goes a long way for this brow powder. It's not water-proof but I'm very content with its lasting power. I believe that eyebrows, when groomed and filled, can really bring out a person's eyes. This is one of the most important products in my makeup bag and I highly recommend it to those who need to fill in their brows.

Popular Brows Products