4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

6 months ago

Oh gosh, my ABH Brow Powder Duo (I have two of them) are so old that the packaging has changed and I don't think they offer the shade I own anymore! I have two of these in Brunette, and although they're OLD I do not plan on tossing them until I hit pan. When I'm having a lazy brow day, I like using this powder to fill in my brows and they tend to stay put for the whole day without any trouble (granted I don't go rubbing my face near my brows but if I need to dab off sweat they still seem to stay put). Only reason I give this product a four lippy instead of five is that it costs $23.00 (currently at Sephora and Ulta) for one of these and I think that's just pricey for what you get. However, because I really like the formula, I do plan on repurchasing when I go through the two I own (which hopefully won't be very soon from now!)

About reviewer (90 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

a year ago

Although I really love the colors they offer, I am not as in love with how this product goes on. I have some bald spot on my brows from a skating tournament and it doesn’t fill in my brows as I would like it. I prefer to not use wax as it looks so harsh so powder is my preferred choice for this brand. I think it is better suited for someone who just wanted a little fill in

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

from

a year ago

The colors to choose from are great. I go alternate Medium Brown and Taupe, depending on my mood. If there is too much yellow or red in an eyebrow color, it looks fake on me. This stays pretty well. If it’s a humid day, I will put smashbox 24 hour primer on my brows first. It works like a charm.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

I have this in medium brown, which is the best shade match I've ever found for my neutral medium/dark brown hair (I'm half Chinese, and find that nearly all of us halfers tend to have the same hair colour/undertone if it helps any of you guys). Nearly every other brow product seems to be very warm toned. I like the compact packaging and how long it lasts (I hit pan in three months, but I've been using it nearly daily for a year and a half and it's still going strong) but the quality of the formula itself is mediocre. It is not long lasting nor pigmented unless I use a wet brush to apply, but if I use a wet brush to apply then it doesn't look natural at all, which negates the purpose of a powder. It also clings to hair as opposed to sticking to skin, which means that you have to already have a fantastic existing eyebrow shape if you want it to look great. So yeah - this product will only really work well for people who already have a perfect brow shape which is moderately dense. It's workable otherwise, but not ideal. I have used other cheaper brow powders that were the perfect cross between decently pigmented/still natural and they outperformed this in wear and appearance, but weren't a good colour match. Eyeshadow outperforms this easily when it comes to formula. If I could find a neutral/cool colour match in eyeshadow I would drop this in a heartbeat. But as it is, this gets the job done while being extremely cheap if you look at how much product you get.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

2 years ago

I have this in Caramel. The darker shade is perfect for my natural red hair, I’m like a light auburn kind of red. The light side is too orangey on its own. I have to use it lightly. I almost picked up Aburn but I think it’s too dark. I wish they made a third option for redheads somewhere between the two. The powder is excellent. Very expensive. I’m not sure I like it any more than my trusty MAC cork eyeshadow. And I got Sigma brow powder in Aburn (for some reason it’s only in their store and not online) and I like both of those shades and they perform just as well. And it was $3.50. I may return this because I’m not sure it’s worth the price for imperfect shade choices.

About reviewer (546 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Other

2 years ago

this is a really good brow powder, it is very soft and natural looking i like that there are 2 shades in this so you can customize your look with it. i bought it once at retail and once during ulta’s sale and i dont think i will ever need to rebuy it -(i also think i wont ever buy another high end brow product again, its just not that worth it to blow through $$ like that)-

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2 years ago

Have gone broke searching for an eyebrow pencil, gel or powder that doesn't look fake and wrong colored...Until I bought three: Anastasia brow powder in taupe, medium brown and ash brown, not knowing which would work best for me; BUT, they all have two shades, so, it's hard to make a mistake as ALL are so natural and believable, and you can blend shades to get the perfect look. WIN-WIN. So, I'm keeping them all! My brows are ash/lighter brownish with grey (ack!) and some dark disturbing dark wiry hairs, lol. (I'm 68, darnit.)... But, this SO works for me. Everything else I've tried has turned RED on me and has been horrible..despite whatever the color is called... REALLY Red. (See my driver's licence for proof.) Other "Taupe" shades have been a pinkish/grey in so many brands (who has eyebrows in that weird color??) and so glad I stopped spending money on that shade in other brands...Whatever color(s) you chose in Anastasia they come out natural--and two colors in one package make that a real possibility/reality to have filled in natural looking brows.

About reviewer (73 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesHazel

2 years ago

This is the only powder that has worked for me so far. I have tired so many it doesn't change color. I have the Med Ash/Med Brown and it is just that brown does not turn red which is great!

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBlack

2 years ago

This is the only eyebrow product I use. I’m relatively lucky with my brows as I never overplucked and have a natural shape I like. I use this to fill them in and it takes about 30 seconds to do both my brows. Honestly, the powder is very natural looking if used to fill in rather than create a brow. If you are the type of person who likes to draw in a shape then fill with thin hairstrokes, I really can’t say if the product would be good or bad. But I could imagine that precision with a powder being extremely difficult. The other reason this is my holy grail powder over others is because of the color and staying power. I purchase it in taupe and the color match is spot on. It doesn’t wear off or lighten during the day. Sometimes I even get headaches and will rub my forehead and I have never had an issue rubbing off a brow! Although this can be considered a more expensive eyebrow powder, this will last me at least 6 months as it is very pigmented and a little goes a long way. To me, it’s worth the price when I saw its dependability (no worrying if it’s still on my face during the day or smeared) and how much use I can get out of it.

About reviewer (110 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

2.0

2 years ago

Very disappointed with this product. I bought this colour in taupe and it made my eyebrows look ginger. Not the colour I was looking for. The price is a lot too.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age19-24