Tree Hut Shea Body Butter Hawaiian Kukui

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 19-24

4.5

I always receive this body butter as a gift,and it is my absolute fave. I have mostly good skin...or so I thought before using this. This has just made my skin soooo moisturized and smooth. I can't keep my hands off of myself. lol And the smell..oh my goodness. I am transported to a summer morning thanks to this scent. Truly tropical. The scent alone helps with my winter blues. Sometimes I find myself lathering up with this stuff a few times a day,not that I need to.. I just can't get over how truly amazing a butter can be.

This is a top of the line product for cheap,haven't used any lotion better than this. And to think i've spent 80 bucks on my previous moisturizer which left my skin blotchy and dry.

This butter is a WIN!! HG lotion/butter for sure.

This and the Brazilian Nut are my favorite scents from Tree Hut products. The Hawaiian Kukui, I feel, has better texture than the other Tree Hut body butters. Sometimes when I purchase the body butter it's smooth and creamy and blends well, and other times it's waxy and goes on in clumps onto my skin (not attractive on legs lol). Anyhow, I noticed the Hawaiian Kukui is pretty much consistent in quality. It also has a divine "sun tanny" scent. I get asked all the time what scent I'm wearing and where to buy it! Definitely a keeper!