Anastasia Tweezers

Shop Now

Reviews

Reviews

16 years ago

I'm almost sure that these are Tweezermans, just w/a diferent logo. And more expensive. Other than that, they're exactly the same.

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairBlack

16 years ago

Great tool. it's one of my must have.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

16 years ago

This is a good tweezer but I agree with Rebeccathereader - this is the Tweezerman's tweezer (in pink!) so go buy it directly and save yourself some money.

Age44-55

HairRed

16 years ago

I feel that these are of the same quality as Tweezerman. So if you already own Tweezerman and think that this might be a better product, save your $.

SkinVery Dry

16 years ago

These are amazing tweezers! I was very skeptical of spending so much money on a pair of tweezers, but I gave it a try because I was very unhappy with my tweezerman tweezers. These literally grab...

About reviewer (13 reviews)

HairBlond

EyesHazel

17 years ago

THEE BEST tweezers I have ever tried & I do eye brow shaping for a living professionally! I couldn't bare to be withOUT my pink Anastasia tweezers!!!!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry

EyesBlue

17 years ago

My HG tweezers and my handiest tool for keeping my brows looking neat and tidy inbetween getting 'em waxed at Anastasia:)!

About reviewer (320 reviews)

17 years ago

I've had these for about 7 years (yes, same pair & no sharpening). I bought them from her when I was getting my eyebrows shaped. After a couple of shapings I decided I didn't need to give her...

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

17 years ago

Works great. If anything happens to them, the company will take it back. A little expensive though.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

17 years ago

I love these tweezers! They grip the eyebrow hairs very well. These are the best tweezers i have ever used. i like them so much! My mom first bought them and i kept taking it, so she bought me...

About reviewer (25 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

16 years ago

About reviewer (43 reviews)

HairBlack

16 years ago

Great tool. it's one of my must have.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age44-55

HairRed

SkinVery Dry

16 years ago

About reviewer (13 reviews)

HairBlond