4.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This is good for smoothing out the overall skin and for acne marks. I just started not too long ago so I can't say it's a life changing product, but I feel like my skin has gotten thicker and fuller with collagen after using this. Make sure to put it in rubbing alcohol to disinfect before using it. And then do it again after you use it! I suggest you use it a few times (10 times max) and then move onto a new one. Amazon has cheap ones that you can get often rather than spending a lot on one

Use a vitamin C after this, as your skin will repair much better with a vitamin C serum

on 12/12/2016 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only thing that ever cleared up my acne marks. I started using the 0.5mm and now moving up to 0.75mm hope the improvements continues!

on 9/20/2016 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I think derma rollers are great, but you have to be careful and buy good quality. The first set I bought was a 4-piece titanium set by Youyaner for about $30, and it's fantastic. High quality, lots of good information & instructions came with it, and I get good results that you can see right away. The needles are thin and don't leave marks on me. I then bought a 3-piece set by DRS for $9. It was advertised as having titanium needles, but there is nothing on the box that says titanium or anything else for that matter. I bought this one because it includes a large body roller and I thought it would save time when working on my legs. Thank God I didn't try this on my face first. It feels really scratchy compared to the Youyaner, and even though I was careful, it left horrible red scratch marks all over my legs that lasted for over a week. It looks like I had a run-in with Freddie Kruger. I tested the 1mm needles of both brands on my arms, and there's no comparison: the cheaper one is scratchy and leaves marks. The more expensive one feels like medical grade equipment. These aren't very expensive anyway, so do your research and buy the best quality that you can. I'm throwing the cheap ones away.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I bought this derma roller online for $20 AUD. It looks scary as f**kšŸ˜‚ I was really paranoid about infection etc so asked my paramedic ex about what to clean it with etc. So i also bought surgical grade isopropyl alcohol (transferred to a spray bottle). I thought id need numbing cream but once you get used to the feeling of it, its honestly not that bad. I bought this for scarring i received after a laser session. i have a small birthmark on my face and as im half indian, my skin is very easily burnt with lasers. it makes me so self concious. Im 27 and want a smooth looking face as does every woman. The treatment left my face feeling on fire for an hour afterward, but it wasn't too bad. i applied some rosehip oil too though next time i might try going without any products to let my skin go through the healing process naturally. ive only done the one treatment so far but its made a difference in the texture of my skin. i do think this is going to work with filling my scars in based solely on the results i have already had. Will definitely keep using this, and i wish I'd known about it sooner!!

on 8/8/2016 2:54:00 PM

I suffered from cystic acne on both my cheeks. After the acne were gone, they left horrible but shallow red pitted scars. About 30% of the redness went away after I applied calamine lotion on it, but the red pitted scars never left. I decided to try derma rolling even though I was skeptical about it. I bought one at $9 on qoo10 and its the MRM brand and the quality is quite good tbh. I used isopropyl alcohol to sanitize it by dipping it in a small container for 10-15 min and then dipped in it hot water. I used the 0.75mm once every 3 weeks. The results are very very slow and I actually only managed to see results like in the 2nd to 3rd month of derma rolling! SO PATIENCE IS KEY.. My pitted scars are actually 65 % gone after 3 sessions of rolling. The redness after rolling usually last half a day for me and I apply nothing to my face after rolling!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

These are the claims:

Remove years from your appearance and promote younger looking skin by increasing collagen production. Collagen has been found to decrease wrinkles, smooth fine lines, regain skin elasticity, and minimize acne scarring.
ā™„ Increase absorption of your favorite skincare products such as Retinol, Vitamin C Serum, Hyaluronic Acid, and Cocoa Butter.
ā™„ Works on all of your problem areas. Minimize stretch marks, eliminate cellulite, and even shrink enlarged pores.
ā™„ You really can look years younger...in just 1 painless and safe session.
ā™„ In this offer, you'll receive a gorgeous golden 0.5 mm Titanium Needle DermaRoller with a special travel case with an exclusive instructional manual.

Honestly, I liked it but I didn't see a difference in stretch marks or reducing size of pores. Maybe it helps your body absorb nutrients that you put on your skin but it is hard to tell. I won't repurchase because this lasts a long time and I didn't see a difference.

on 5/30/2016 1:54:00 AM

Love my Derma Roller <3 I saw a huge difference in my deeper facial wrinkles the first time I used it. Also products absorb much better. I used the numbing agent on my face but it did wear off and I got used to it. I did my entire body and did it w/o the numbing and not much pain at all. I used the .75 roller. I rolled my legs over larger blue varicose veins and also my hands and it definitely thickened my skin making veins less noticeable. I use the 1/4 roller in between the tendons on my hands where it is hard to reach with the full roller. I definitely notice a HUGE difference in thickness of my skin on the hands! :) I do my elbows too and notice less wrinkles on them when my arms are straight. I am going to get a derma stamp for my inner eyes because the rollers are hard to get close enough. I want to use the stamp close in between my eyes where it had gotten hallow and bluish and I normally have to use coverup pencil before my makeup. I have done this area as close as I can and have definitely noticed a huge difference in filling in this area between the eyes and much less bluish color. I also go heavier (with a 1/4 roller for small areas) on the dark circle arch below my eyes and have noticed the skin thickening in there so dark circles appear less noticeable. I make sure I have LOTS of time to apply as best as I can using a 10X mirror to see my face well (takes me 1 1/2 hrs just to do face/neck/hands/elbows/scars/veins in legs). I do not put anything on my face for at least a day and a half and make sure I do not have to go anywhere so it will be done right. This product works and makes total sense once you know the science behind it. I wish I had heard of this product years ago! I can't believe how it works for such an inexpensive price! Why is this not sold in the stores I wonder?! Turns back time!!

HI there!
I have mild acne scars with large pores on both my cheeks for years.
I have been using the Fractional CO2 laser treatment for 6 years .
However, the progress is slow and minimal.
It's 2016 , it's time to try something new in life.
I have rolled my face twice so far with a 2.5 mm derma roller on a every 5-day basis,
followed by a green tea extract face mask twice in a day.

it's been 3 weeks now. The result is amazing.
The pores start to shrink to minimal. A very smooth surface
I must say, derma roller works better than Laser on improving the scar.
I can't wait to roll again !

Pros : Skin starts to glow since the circulation is improved after rolling
Pores are minimized.
Scars are fading
Feeling the skin is tighter.

Cons: Painful when rolling
The redness takes 4 days to subside

on 4/30/2016 6:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Wow... could this be?
I've had mine for quite some years, but never really went further than testing it out a bit. Have used this after a long while twice last week, and I was shocked by the difference on my skin, so much that I'm wondering if it's that! The only thing I changed in those weeks is using this, and putting on Jojoba oil on my face at night. Maybe it's the combination. I also had a tan in those two weeks, but that normally gives me a day of pimples... I had quite some pimples due to hormones the last couple of weeks, so I was so thankful when they seemed to vanish with this. My skin tone got more even, more calm, more radiant. I so wanna believe it's this! Will keep using it, and will buy a new one, since mine didn't come in a case but just a holder, and I'm afraid it will get more dusty than necessary. Also, some of the needles look a bit rusty inside now. I think it might be a good idea to clean this with a toothbrush and some disinfectant.

Pro:
- seems to make skin tone more even
- dramatically less acne
- skin looks radiant!

Con:
- hurts :) (I always watch a video or something while
rolling, so I will be a little bit more distracted from the
pain)
- not cheap for a rather cheap looking instrument
- mine got rusty on the base of some needles (had mine
for couple of years and always spray-disinfected it
before use)

on 4/26/2016 3:41:00 PM

Purchased an Ora derma roller from a discount site. Have only used it twice, but I wanted to write a review to let people know it's really not as painful and scary as it sounds. I do not use a numbing cream and I do not use a lot of force when rolling. It does leave my face and neck a little bright pink/red and slightly stingy, but no more so than a day at the beach (Irish skin, even with sunblock). In fact it feels kind of nice and warm and relaxing once I'm done rolling. The pink/red skin doesn't last more than an hour or so. The first time I used it was a Sunday and then the following Tuesday with no ill effect. Cannot comment yet as to the benefits, of course, but it's not nearly as painful as one might think. Also did not use any moisturizer or serum on my face before or after.

Popular Misc Beauty Tools