3.5

$7.99 on Ulta Beauty
Shop Now

Reviews

a month ago

This was just an ok mascara, nothing special. For some reason it kept stinging my eyes, I've not has a mascara do that. Tossed it. Will not rebuy.

About reviewer (225 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Other, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesOther

6 months ago

Nothing special..

About reviewer (45 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesHazel

10 months ago

I really enjoy this mascara. It is super no fuss. It makes your lashes look nice and it doesn't flake. However, I feel that there are probably better mascaras out there. I haven't found those yet. Lash Paradise and Lash Sensational were my favorites before, but I feel like their formulas changed and now they transfer more. I stick with this one for now because it is the only one that actually stays on my lashes. I think you can't go wrong with this, especially if you're a working woman and want an enhanced lash look for your day to day.

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

10 months ago

This was a very avergae product for me. I felt like it didn't really do much for my lashes. It didn't really separate my lashes or define them in any way. The size of the wand made made it easier for my lashes to clump up upon application. The formula is very wet so it makes it hard to set your lashes and really get a nice hold. It just weighs them down. This did flake on me after a few hours. My lashes looked really bad at the end of the day because they were all clumped together and I had flakes on my face.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

10 months ago

This is reasonably good mascara, and considering its under $10 price, a lot better than many over $20 mascaras I’ve tried over the years. It’s not holy grail quality, but it makes my lashes look pretty darn good, as long as I take the time to apply a couple of coats, not taking time to let the first coat dry — because it’s not very buildable after it dries. But generally, it’s more than worth the money!

About reviewer (68 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

a year ago

Brush head good at separating lashes on application but formula flakes off and ends up around eyes and too drying. Would not buy again

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

a year ago

I’d normally not have chosen this, but it was a sample in a beauty sub box (Classic Black). I have invisibly looking blonde lashes that aren’t special. I don’t pay heed to claims that a mascara is specifically best for length, volume, curl etc. I care about only the following 3 things, which usually has me using any mascara at all (as long as the brush isn’t offensive - smaller the better for me) with Etude House Dr Mascara Fixer (Amazon) doing this method: curl/immediately apply Dr Fixer under/don’t let dry/immediately apply any mascara/don’t let dry/immediately reapply the fixer: 1-Makes lashes visible at all 2-Doesn’t leave raccoon smudge - which they all do, even tubing or waterproof (even powdering over my emollient eye area doesn’t stop this and powder makes me look 100 and emphasizes every fine line, while emollient skin makes me look younger) 3-Be waterproof (watery contact eyes) Basically ANY mascara makes my lashes better than invisible. As long as my trusty albeit impossible to remove Dr Mascara Fixer is by my side. It’ll make any (and I mean ANY) mascara hold curl forever and can be worn over an oiled up eye area sans a smudge! HOWEVER the reason I’m bothering with this particular review is that it had been sampled for a few days without the Fixer. It didn’t hold curl, but bless its heart - it didn’t smudge miraculously, even through a nap! Only Lancôme definicils has that similar power on me and the brush is way more manageable. FYI - when a mascara is marketed as a darker blackest black, it smudges on me more. YMMV. In my pic above I just plopped a quick coat of this on. You can see the lashes. So mission accomplished.

About reviewer (389 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

a year ago

This mascara flakes too much for me. It doesn't smudge, but after a few hours sitting at my desk job I had small black flakes under my eyes. I'm not hugely fond of the formula but I don't hate it either. It goes on black, but it takes 3 rounds of application before I get the effect I want. It doesn't do the best as tight lining (which is what I really want) and it clumps my outer lashes more than I'd like. It's just "meh" for me and it doesn't stand out from the millions of other drugstore mascaras I've tried. I won't be repurchasing and I'm not sure I'll even use all of it.

About reviewer (267 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

a year ago

It dried out a bit quick, I like more wet formulas but got thick in less 4 weeks, looks a bit clumpy then end up with dots under my eyes, I like more lengthening but adds darkness and some thickness but dont like the uneven dotted lash look

About reviewer (125 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

a year ago

This mascara literally gets everywhere - the formula is incredibly wet. The Maybelline Lash Sensational is much better.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinDry, Tan, Warm