Egg Bomb

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Egg, olive oil, honey
Whisk together 2 tablespoons olive oil and 1 teaspoon honey. In a separate bowl, beat the yolk of one egg. Mix the oil/honey emulsion with the egg and saturate your hair. (double recipe for longer hair) Leave in for 30min, shampoo and condition as usual

on 10/1/2011 10:02:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I love homemade beauty concoctions but I'm lazy and don't want anything too complicated. This is right up my alley. I put this on my hair and put on a shower cap before I ride my stationary bike for thirty minutes. The shower cap ensures that it gets nice and warm up there. It leaves my thick, coarse hair nicely conditioned.

on 3/22/2009 10:37:00 PM

My 1st review on MUA! Just discovered the site recently, & I'm spending way too much time catching up with all the wonderful reviews! Background: fine hair, about 40% gray now (with original dark brown). The gray is coarser, & depending on the humidity, can be frizzy. Do not color or process, but can get dry due to daily blowdry. Anyway, with some apprehension, did this treatment tonight. WOW! Not incredibly messy since it stays put in your hair once you coat it. I also used the suggestion for coating with an additional heaping teaspoon of mayo. I left it on for 30 min. Very easy to shampoo out (I was worried about "poaching" the egg solution!). After shampooing, no smell noted. I'm letting it air dry tonight, but it feels very soft. Looking forward to styling in the morning (I'll shower but not shampoo, use some hoarded Neutrogena conditioning mousse). Definitely plan to make this part of my weekend ritual. Keep up the good work!