no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Got this in the Glitz and Glam set. Like many others, i also thought this was bronzer for face. I like the color i think its a cool idea to have in a stick like that for ppl who are always on the go. I cant imagine putting this all over my legs tho, but Ill have to try it to see wassup.

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

10 years ago

oh wow...i totally did not read the directions for this. i got a sample size of this from the sephora favorites glitz & glam kit. the words on the stick was so tiny i didn't even bother to read it first. but i put this on my face instead of my legs. i have to say tho that i love it on my face. gives me a hint of color. i don't see any shimmer but it does have a glow to it. hasn't broken me out yet but i'll update my review if it does. i couldn't imagine having great results if i put this on my legs. too much work to have to smear the stick and use my hands. plus you'd have to put alot of product to make it show since it took me 2-3 swipes to get the color that i wanted on my face. 5 for bronzer on my face but probably a zero if i put this on my legs. probably wouldn't buy the full size of this after finding out it's meant for the legs but will definitely use this up on my face for sure.

About reviewer (688 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinVery Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

3.0

10 years ago

The packaging itself is cute (it's gold with a little starfish on top), however, the push-up applicator just falls right down after you push it up so you have to hold it up with one hand and apply with the other. The color itself looked beautiful on my skin, but smeared throughout the day and by the end of the day just looked a mess.

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

Dear Tarte: I love you even though you seem to like to scent your products like soggy Fruit Loops or technicolor coconuts and to periodically make really useless things like Glam Gams. This stuff is bizarre. Is it liquid pantyhose? Is it a self-tanner? Is it a bronzer? Do I really have the time to put makeup on my legs? Wouldn't I be better off with something that left noticeable color and didn't wash off? I ... I just don't know how to use this. I feel about this like I do about the idea of using cold cream - interesting idea, but I don't know how to do it and don't know why I'd want to.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesHazel

3.0

11 years ago

Interesting packaging. It is a stick balm you push up from the bottom. It then falls right back down unless you hold it up. The gold cap with the starfish is pretty. Sigh. The product is just so much like every other bronzer out there. You need to smooth it out with your hand and then most of the product ends up on your hand. It never really dries, and smears later on. So, if your legs never touch anything, you're good. The color is beautiful. The smell is ok. Kinda flowery, coconut like. The quest for the perfect leg/body bronzer continues..

About reviewer (46 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

from

12 years ago

I HATE the self-tanners that dye skin, so I use only wash-off bronzers. I was intrigued by the concept of bronzer-in-a-stick, and this is a huge stick for the price, (but it won't last long at all...it's not very concentrated). Glam Glams looks really gorgeous when streaked onto my skin, but when I blend it it disappears. If I leave it in streaks, it's a shimmery light golden bronze that I love. Unfortunately, my skin must drink it up or something, because the color disappears within an hour! It smells okay; a little bit like those nasty dye self-tanners, with very subtle fruity-floral notes. The smell completely disappears from my skin even before the color disappears. Sadly, the shimmer disappears, too. This bronzer needs a lot more Mica for me to love it. This may be great on very light skin tones, and maybe it will last longer on a different skin type. This is more of a waxy moisturizer than a bronzer for me. The little gold starfish on the cover of the stick is adorable. Ingredients: Glycerin, Water, Propanediol, Sodium Stearate, PVP/VA Copolymer, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Benzoate, Gluconolactone, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Malpighia Punicifolia (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Punica Granatum Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA. (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Yellow 5 ( CI 19140), Red 40 (CI 16035), Yellow 6 (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090), Red 22 (CI 45380), Red 33 (CI 17200).

About reviewer (825 reviews)

Age36-43