Ecotools Bamboo Angled Eyeliner Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Bamboo

on 8/9/2016 7:13:00 PM

This brush is so soft! I just can not put into words how much I love their brushes. This works so well for shading in your eyebrows or applying eyeliner. The size is perfect!

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Obsessed with this eyeliner brush!This is myf avorite of the bamboo angle. It's so soft and will last you a long time, I have had mine for 3 years and still is working fine!! how unreal is that!

To Read all 305 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love this brush for perfecting my wing eyeliner!!! It's stiff enough to do so but not harsh bristles. HOWEVER, WHY IS THIS NOT SOLD INDIVIDUALLY ANYMORE????? :( :(

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

it's not flat after a few washes:(

I loooooove this product!! The only time I ever write reviews is when I feel it is absolutely necessary that every person have said product! I use this brush for my eyebrows with the anastasia dip brow pomade and with gel liners for my eyes. It gives me the best precision and is so durable! This is hands down the best brush I have every owned!

on 12/16/2014 2:28:00 PM

This brush is my go to. I have used it for my eyebrows (with powder and cream color). As a highlight under my brow bone. Eyeliner to pack on a powder color over my eyeliner. This is a brush that u will get more use than the cost of the brush. My brush has held up to many washing. It has even held up to my 3year old chewing on it.

I got this brush in a 6 piece brush set a while ago, and honestly, I'm absolutely thrilled with it. The handle is lovely and lightweight, and comfortable to hold in the hand. The bristles are soft yet firm, and pick up a great amount of pigment. I tend to use this for gel eyeliner, and nothing applies my eyeliner quite so smoothly. It also holds its shape really well when washed, and works just as well as a brow brush. For the price, I'd always repurchase this brush, it's absolutely fantastic, and EcoTools are a wonderful brush brand overall!

on 11/5/2014 1:47:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

DISCLAIMER: This review is for the original brush design: the one with the thicker handle and silver aluminum ferrule. I don't have any experience with the updated design (thinner handle, bronze ferrule) and am not sure how it compares.

I've used this brush for my brow make-up for several years with no shedding, warping, or cracking of any sort. The brush applies product to the brow precisely while also blending well throughout. I've tried lots of other brow brushes but this one still tops my charts. It's stood up to so many washings and spot-cleanings and still looks great. I also like the look/feel of the bamboo handle. My only wish was that I could double team it for something like eyeliner, but the brush is just slightly too bulky/thick for the liner I like to draw.

Pros:
* great price
* very sturdy
* perfect brow brush (size, stiffness, product placement)
* holds up well over time; no splaying

Cons:
* a bit thick for something like eyeliner

This is one of my staple makeup brushes. I mainly use it for lining my upper and lower lashline with a black or brown eyeshadow for a natural, everyday look. It's comfortable on the eye and not scratchy like some other eyeliner brushes are. For such an affordable price, this is definitely worth checking out. I also use this to fill in my eyebrows since I only really need to fill in small sparse patches.

on 3/21/2014 3:28:00 PM

This came in a 6-piece set I bought at Wal-Mart for about $11USD. This brush is sheer perfection! On lighter makeup days, I like to use Crave from the Naked Basics palette to line my eyes with. This brush gives me such smooth, precise application I'm amazed. I can use it to create a bold winged line on the top and then dust off most of the product and do a soft, smudged line along the bottom lash line.

The bristles are stiff, but not uncomfortably so. Some angled liner brushes are so stiff it feels like you're rubbing your lids with cardboard. Not with this one! The handle also feels very comfortable in my hand. I have not tried this with gel liner, but I imagine it would also work beautifully with that liner medium as well. This is, hands down, the best drugstore brand liner brush available. As a bonus, these are 100% cruelty-free ad environmentally friendly, made with sustainable bamboo, recycled aluminum ferrules, and eco-friendly synthetic bristles.

Popular Makeup Brushes