Uploaded by jessijay

package quality

price range

Reviews

May/28/2018

I love the brush, but I rarely ever use it for eyeliner. It does leave a nice even application of makeup, but it's too thick for my preference. I have slightly hooded eyes that are big and wide meaning I need fine defined eyeliner to add definition which this brush is to wide for. I sometimes use it for a natural looking eyeliner with a neutral colored powder to give myself a well blended …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

EyesGreen

2.0

Mar/18/2017

My eyes are very sensitive and this brush does not irritate them at all, but it's 2.5 times wider than my Bobbi Brown. Not for discrete eye makeup.

I will not repurchase it and won't recommend it to people who love the precision application.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (612 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Aug/09/2016

This brush is so soft! I just can not put into words how much I love their brushes. This works so well for shading in your eyebrows or applying eyeliner. The size is perfect!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (54 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

Jun/19/2016

Obsessed with this eyeliner brush!This is myf avorite of the bamboo angle. It's so soft and will last you a long time, I have had mine for 3 years and still is working fine!! how unreal is that!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (67 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Mar/03/2016

I love this brush for perfecting my wing eyeliner!!! It's stiff enough to do so but not harsh bristles. HOWEVER, WHY IS THIS NOT SOLD INDIVIDUALLY ANYMORE????? :( :(

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (113 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

2.0

Jun/19/2015

it's not flat after a few washes:(

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (155 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Jan/09/2015

I loooooove this product!! The only time I ever write reviews is when I feel it is absolutely necessary that every person have said product! I use this brush for my eyebrows with the anastasia dip brow pomade and with gel liners for my eyes. It gives me the best precision and is so durable! This is hands down the best brush I have every owned!

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

fromPour11

Dec/16/2014

This brush is my go to. I have used it for my eyebrows (with powder and cream color). As a highlight under my brow bone. Eyeliner to pack on a powder color over my eyeliner. This is a brush that u will get more use than the cost of the brush. My brush has held up to many washing. It has even held up to my 3year old chewing on it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (41 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Dec/01/2014

I got this brush in a 6 piece brush set a while ago, and honestly, I'm absolutely thrilled with it. The handle is lovely and lightweight, and comfortable to hold in the hand. The bristles are soft yet firm, and pick up a great amount of pigment. I tend to use this for gel eyeliner, and nothing applies my eyeliner quite so smoothly. It also holds its shape really well when washed, and works …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesGreen

fromkbam17

Nov/05/2014

DISCLAIMER: This review is for the original brush design: the one with the thicker handle and silver aluminum ferrule. I don't have any experience with the updated design (thinner handle, bronze ferrule) and am not sure how it compares.

I've used this brush for my brow make-up for several years with no shedding, warping, or cracking of any sort. The brush applies product to …

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm