4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

I am so glad to have come across this little wonder. This shade looks perfectly natural on my skin, which is always in a transition - I'm an NC35 with golden undertones and I tan drastically to NC43 due to dividing my time between living in the city and by the sea. This is exactly the color my cheeks would be if I pinched them. I love how I've finally found THE product to emulate the way I look after I've spent the morning under the sun, or to liven up a fading tan! The finish is dewy and skin-like, which I love because I'm all about that glow. For the price, it's a whole lot of product. I'm never going back to liquid stains!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

6 years ago

It's fantastic, one of the few blushes that can last through the heat and humidity of the summers here. Blends out to a pretty flush, no streaks. Since I don't have to touch up during the day, my little tube has been going strong for several months now. I'm afraid it will go bad before I use it all.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

All I can say is I absolutely adore this product! Beautiful color and the staying power is amazeballs ;)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBlond

6 years ago

I posted a while ago, asking if anyone had a dupe. well, I think I found one! :-) ulta extreme wear cheek stain, in "passion". it isn't dead on - but it's darn close, especially once it's blended out!

SkinAcne-prone, Fair

HairBrunette

3.0

6 years ago

I've got Tickled and a bunch of other cheek stains that came along in a cheek stain vault that I bought from Tarte just before it got acquired by Kose the japanese firm. I have medium skin I would say slightly tanned with yellow undertones ( Asian here) Tickled does not show up very well on my skin because it glides on translucently over my somewhat dark skin. It however does show up when I apply like 4-5 coats. When it does show up it gives you the most natural flush ever. Love love love how healthy my skin looks with this on. When I want more dramatic effects though, I would first apply about 3 coats of Tickled to both cheeks, wait for it to dry, and layer on Tarte amazonian clay blush in Flush or Dollface. Though I find dollface to complement Tickled better. Sometimes I also apply benefit's thrrrrrob ontop of it and it looks fab! I LOVE this product for its smell, lasting power, color, and great size. They dont sell in 1oz anymore for 28usd though. I could use this product forever, seriously. Unlike other people, I dont really mind the stickiness. I just wish that this product could show up more on me, because building it up is such a chore! For this reason alone I wouldnt buy it again

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

from

7 years ago

I love this stuff! I have purchased two of these over the last 10 years -- they last forever! It is perfect for a quick, glowy flush to your cheeks. It matches the color of my cheek as if I were to pinch my cheeks -- which is exactly what you want, right? This stays on all day and is about the easiest thing to apply. Yes, it is pricey -- I think it's $32 now? But they last a very long time and it is worth the splurge.

About reviewer (378 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

7 years ago

Great staying power. My only complaint is that it settles into my pores.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair

HairBlack

7 years ago

This color is amazing. The first Tarte Cheek Stain I purchased was Blushing Bride and the second was Tickled. I like it because it gives you a sun-kissed color. I literally look like I spent a week in the sun after applying this cheek stain. I put quite a bit of product on my cheeks with a stippling brush and then put some face powder over it to look more natural. I have very oily skin so I was worried about how dewy the product makes you look. Great thing about this is that you can put powder over it to take away the dewy-ness (sp?). Will DEFINITELY repurchase. The 30 dollars is worth using a product that has lasted me a year.

SkinOily, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0

8 years ago

if I could just get this to work!! I would like it to stay on longer than an hour !!!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Other, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

EyesHazel

8 years ago

I have tried quite a few of the Tarte stains, Blissful (orange not pink), Dollface (shimmer ice pink), Flush (Benetint purple), and Blushing Bride (plum brown). I have recently purchased Tickled, and it's the best one so far. The other reviews mention a "peachy red". I see more of a peachy pink. Still, to me it's the most natural of all the colors. It's like a touch of sunburn pink over a slight peachy base. It's really easy to wear. Still the same sticky feeling at first, the same fragrance as always, but very pretty. I hope this helps all the women who are tired of trying to find the "right blush".

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age44-55