Maybelline Affinitone

3.6

on 2/21/2016 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wouldn´t buy it again since i´m looking for something that was a better coverage.
Anyway, if you don´t have many scars our your looking for something to make for skin tone more even it´s a nice option, it´s easy to apply, it doesn´t feel like you have anything on your skin, it´s quite affordable and the produtc smells well.

on 1/6/2016 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I don't like it. My skin looks older when I put it on.

To Read all 52 Reviews, Login or Join

on 10/30/2015 2:35:00 PM

I don't like it. I have shade 09. It suits my skin so perfect but I don't like the finish. I get oily in T-zone and this foundation doesn't help me at all. It doesn't mattify my face even if I put powder at the end. I get shiny in about an hour.
I really don't like it so I won't repurchase it.
Maybe it will suit you if you have normal skin.

on 5/13/2015 11:16:00 AM

does anybody know where can i buy this product in BELGIUM? cause i have tried it in italy and i really liked it. it has a perfect coverage and very nice texture. thank you

It's alright

on 7/30/2014 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

In my view, this is not a foundation for someone with oily skin. The consistency si pretty much the same as any other bb cream and the coverage is very light. It gets me oily in an hour or two even though I use mattifying primer underneath, and it broke me out after only two days! (I am pretty sure it was the foundation since I am using my skin care products for quite some time) I would not recommend if you got an oily or acne prone skin. It's just not for me whatsoever.

I am currently using this product almost daily but I am not entirely satisfied with it.
First of all because I cannot find the right tone,which happens with mostly all of my foundations. And secondly,because of the extremely messy package. I also find this product a little bit too "oily" when applying it.
The price is good,but I expect more from Maybelline when it comes to quality.I am going to use it further but with the first ocassion,I will switch to something else.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this foundation for about 9 mouths, and I like, isnt perfect but is very good for the price, personally a think all foundations of maybelline are not indicaded for women that have oil skin but I must say this foundation blends very well, love the smell, my skin look super natural and without imperfections, but the cover is medium. Last about 6 hours on me, but in the end of the day I still have an fair quantity in the face.
I have the 18 natural rose
Is a good option for me to wear at nigth :) Not the best for using all day in college. Recomended for girls it dry skin our normal skin. Kiss

on 2/4/2014 2:46:00 AM

I picked up this foundation at random and I am pleased with what I got. It is fluid, which means that it is easy to apply, but I found out that applying a large amount makes it cling to dry patches. The coverage is medium at best.

It lasts about 5 hours without my face getting shiny in its oily places, but for this low price I didn't expect more.

I hate the packaging, though, it's incredibly messy. Even when handling it with care, I still get the wrong amount of product out. Moreover, the tube can get dirty because product drips out when not placed properly.

All in all though, I would repurchase this, it's a satisfying enough product.

on 2/3/2014 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Amazing. I bought this foundation at the drugstore because I had no money to buy anything more expensive. I used to use Mac and I thought it was pretty good, but this foundation is flawless. I use the 17 Rose Beige and it blends perfectly, my skin looks flawless. I already recommended it to a couple of my friends. Much better than Mac! Try it out, you'll get addicted!