Maybelline Affinitone

Maybelline Affinitone

3.5

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Really cheap foundation and you get what you pay. This was my first foundation ever and I think I got the wrong shade haha... anyway, at that time I liked it, I even bought a third tube of this, but then I started to get deep into make-up and I forgot about it. Light to medium coverage, but it looks patchy after the second layer - not very buildable. Not suitable for oily skin at all!

on 3/15/2017 9:58:00 AM

I'm using shade number 14(Creamy Beige). I was looking for a nice hydrating foundation but I got a dry one. The biggest problem that I have with this foundation is how it appears on my face - sometimes it goes on so well (but it gets patchy after an hour or even less) and sometimes it goes on horrible and it looks like I'm wearing a shade darker than my skintone. It is so anoying! The packaging says "ideal coverage" but I get very little coverage. I wouldn't buy this foundation again, actually I'm currently looking for a new one.

on 5/13/2015 11:16:00 AM

does anybody know where can i buy this product in BELGIUM? cause i have tried it in italy and i really liked it. it has a perfect coverage and very nice texture. thank you

on 2/21/2016 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I wouldn´t buy it again since i´m looking for something that was a better coverage.
Anyway, if you don´t have many scars our your looking for something to make for skin tone more even it´s a nice option, it´s easy to apply, it doesn´t feel like you have anything on your skin, it´s quite affordable and the produtc smells well.

on 10/30/2015 2:35:00 PM

I don't like it. I have shade 09. It suits my skin so perfect but I don't like the finish. I get oily in T-zone and this foundation doesn't help me at all. It doesn't mattify my face even if I put powder at the end. I get shiny in about an hour.
I really don't like it so I won't repurchase it.
Maybe it will suit you if you have normal skin.

on 1/6/2016 8:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

I don't like it. My skin looks older when I put it on.

I am currently using this product almost daily but I am not entirely satisfied with it.
First of all because I cannot find the right tone,which happens with mostly all of my foundations. And secondly,because of the extremely messy package. I also find this product a little bit too "oily" when applying it.
The price is good,but I expect more from Maybelline when it comes to quality.I am going to use it further but with the first ocassion,I will switch to something else.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this foundation for about 9 mouths, and I like, isnt perfect but is very good for the price, personally a think all foundations of maybelline are not indicaded for women that have oil skin but I must say this foundation blends very well, love the smell, my skin look super natural and without imperfections, but the cover is medium. Last about 6 hours on me, but in the end of the day I still have an fair quantity in the face.
I have the 18 natural rose
Is a good option for me to wear at nigth :) Not the best for using all day in college. Recomended for girls it dry skin our normal skin. Kiss

on 7/30/2014 4:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

In my view, this is not a foundation for someone with oily skin. The consistency si pretty much the same as any other bb cream and the coverage is very light. It gets me oily in an hour or two even though I use mattifying primer underneath, and it broke me out after only two days! (I am pretty sure it was the foundation since I am using my skin care products for quite some time) I would not recommend if you got an oily or acne prone skin. It's just not for me whatsoever.

It's alright