3.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

affordable, good packaging, liquid formula [not a fan of the formula but at the time had no isses with that] this was my second foundation try after college. I was clueless about makeup but trying things, I had money and was working as a waitress, so I bought a foundation to last me hours. I got an extremely wrong shade for me. without testers , D'oh , clueless, but I do remember the shade range is not very good anyway...if it works for you great, just make sure you test it first lol . even then I did use it, I remember it was very liquidy, easy to blend and spread. held a while. I don't remember if I had any other issues with it. I have combination skin [only now I know this ] so I think it didn't help with the oils, I remember having to retouch with powder a lot, especially at nightime...

About reviewer (57 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

3 years ago

Really cheap foundation and you get what you pay. This was my first foundation ever and I think I got the wrong shade haha... anyway, at that time I liked it, I even bought a third tube of this, but then I started to get deep into make-up and I forgot about it. Light to medium coverage, but it looks patchy after the second layer - not very buildable. Not suitable for oily skin at all!

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

I'm using shade number 14(Creamy Beige). I was looking for a nice hydrating foundation but I got a dry one. The biggest problem that I have with this foundation is how it appears on my face - sometimes it goes on so well (but it gets patchy after an hour or even less) and sometimes it goes on horrible and it looks like I'm wearing a shade darker than my skintone. It is so anoying! The packaging says "ideal coverage" but I get very little coverage. I wouldn't buy this foundation again, actually I'm currently looking for a new one.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

4 years ago

I wouldn´t buy it again since i´m looking for something that was a better coverage. Anyway, if you don´t have many scars our your looking for something to make for skin tone more even it´s a nice option, it´s easy to apply, it doesn´t feel like you have anything on your skin, it´s quite affordable and the produtc smells well.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

4 years ago

I don't like it. My skin looks older when I put it on.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I don't like it. I have shade 09. It suits my skin so perfect but I don't like the finish. I get oily in T-zone and this foundation doesn't help me at all. It doesn't mattify my face even if I put powder at the end. I get shiny in about an hour. I really don't like it so I won't repurchase it. Maybe it will suit you if you have normal skin.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

5 years ago

does anybody know where can i buy this product in BELGIUM? cause i have tried it in italy and i really liked it. it has a perfect coverage and very nice texture. thank you

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

5 years ago

It's alright

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

1.0

6 years ago

In my view, this is not a foundation for someone with oily skin. The consistency si pretty much the same as any other bb cream and the coverage is very light. It gets me oily in an hour or two even though I use mattifying primer underneath, and it broke me out after only two days! (I am pretty sure it was the foundation since I am using my skin care products for quite some time) I would not recommend if you got an oily or acne prone skin. It's just not for me whatsoever.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

6 years ago

I am currently using this product almost daily but I am not entirely satisfied with it. First of all because I cannot find the right tone,which happens with mostly all of my foundations. And secondly,because of the extremely messy package. I also find this product a little bit too "oily" when applying it. The price is good,but I expect more from Maybelline when it comes to quality.I am going to use it further but with the first ocassion,I will switch to something else.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure