Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Loose Powder Microfinishing Powder

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry age: 19-24

4.4

100 silica

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I think I will use this for a rest of my life. I bought this along with the hd foundation and primer but too be honest, the foundation and primer arent the best. I would definitely pair with with whatever future foundation i might use foreverr!! This made my skin look flawless and the makeup stays on all day!

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Expensive, horrible package ( spoiled a lot of powder ), can give a white sheen if used to much. Does makeup last longer tough.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I threw all of my other powders out. I feel that my look isn't as cakey with this stuff. Just like most of MUFE products, this is pricey but a little goes a long way with this product because it will alter your final look if too much is applied!

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

i conned my boyfriend into buying this (oops, baby...i forgot my wallet..while we were already at the sephora counter) and i'm so glad i did. my pores look tiny and my makeup stays. i put tape on all but 2 of the holes, so as to combat too much of the powder flying around. i love it. and i will definitely re-purchase. which won't be for awhile, since as everyone says, a little goes a long way.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

okay so this product has mixed reviews and i understand why. number one, i think a lot of people buy it in hopes of it making their face flawless and for most people out there, it can't do that. i include myself in that. i have darker skin, dark circles, dryness, uneven skin tone, etc...it isn't a fix it all product so don't get your hopes up too high. HOWEVER, i absolutely LOVE this product. why? well it is a great finishing translucent powder. it's white but becomes invisible on your skin. it's perfect for over concealer, foundation, and takes the oily look away from your t-zone. it also brightens up your face. you only need very little, so it does last a long time if used properly. if you use too much, it can make you look too powdery or even ashy. in my eyes, if a product works for you and lasts long, then it's worth it (i paid $30 at sephora). try it out and if you don't like it, return it. everyone has unique skin and there is no one product that works for all. just remember to go in with realistic expectations bc it may not work for you. there are so many translucent powders out there, just be patient and you will find a great one! =)