IS Clinical Hydra Cool Serum

No Image

3.9

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propylene Glycol, Pantothenic Acid, Asiaticoside, Asiatic Acid, Madecassic Acid, Polyporus Umbellatus (Mushroom) Extract, Menthol, Basic Blue 9, Phenoxyethanol

I use the Hydra Cool serum after I exfoliate or peel my skin ! Such a great soothing cooling hydrating product, loaded in hyaluronic acid. I also love their Tri-Active exfoliant....totally falling in love with iS Clinical !

on 9/8/2017 5:37:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product really didn't live up to its hype for me. I was really excited to try then then when I finally did - complete underwhelm. I didn't find it hydrating at all and if anything is dried my skin out - it also flushed my cheeks (could be the menthol). I can't recommend this product on any level for dry sensitive skin. I'll definitely be sticking with Trilogy Very Gentle Calming Serum.

on 2/26/2016 4:46:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I do not recommend this product for any skin type. I bought this my self after a recommendation from my skin therapist, who said it would do wonders to my skin. It did quite the opposite. Though it's says to have a lot of antioxidants and hyaluronic acid in it (what every good serum should provide your skin) it irritated and didn't hydrate my skin. After I used up a whole bottle I bought a much cheaper Paula’s choice serum (even tough I'm not a huge fan of Paula's) that helped my skin heal again. I think my skin got sensitive by using this clinical serum, and my hydration got even worse…

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I used this for a few days, but had to stop because it started to burn my sensitive skin. I believe it's the menthol in the ingredients. Would not recommend for sensitive skin!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I just went through a 5 trial-size pack that I purchased. I must say this stuff definitely does something.

In my mid-20s I suddenly developed horribly sensitive skin that seemed to break out like never before (I'd get pimples here and there throughout puberty but nothing like this!).

I tried a bunch of different things, but what seemed to work best was a consistent regiment of neutrogena microclear face wash, the healthy skin microdermabrasion buffer. All that kept pimples away but my skin started drying out. Adding in any kind of moisturizing product seemed to make me break out.

I heard about IS on the MUA boards and decided to give it a shot.
First application I noticed a difference. I was currently broken out but this stuff immediately seemed to reduce redness and left my face with a glow. I hate the idea of putting product on my face when it is breaking out but I kept on doing it. About a week later my skin was looking awesome! Stupidly, I tried to add in Peter Thomas Roth products and broke out the next day. I cut that out and since have been using nothing but the neutrogena items mentioned above and IS hydra cool 2x a day.

My skin is still healing from the last breakout, but it is definitely visibly improved after a month of using this. Not only are the breakouts way less intense my skin is really looking amazing. I didn't purchase this product expecting any kind of anti-aging effect, but wow I actually did (go figure--you find what you've been looking for when you're not looking for it).

I'm in my mid-20s so the aging I started to see was just slight creasing around the mouth and under my eyes.

I noticed the other day that the lines around my mouth are practically gone. The nasolabial folds are there still (thanks genetics), but the creasing is non-existent.

I'm almost angry that this stuff works so well because now I don't think I'll ever be able to go without it.

on 1/30/2010 6:01:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This is okay. Its nice and cooling and if you want a hyularonic acid serum its a good one. It blocks my pores.

on 8/8/2009 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I have finished my first 15ml bottle of this, I used it morning and night for about 1-2 months. It immediately feels cooling, and generally glides over the skin.
I like that it feels light and disappears into the skin and how it makes my skin feel nice and plump - hydrated but not in the same way you get with cream/lotion products that you can sometimes feel on the skin. I didn't realise how much I liked this until I finished it. I will eventually repurchase, next time buying the larger bottle, but the price is something holding me back.

on 5/29/2009 9:14:00 PM

OK ppl...I am now a 37 year old woman who had had it up to here with my acne prone skin. I had tried EVERYTHING under the sun since I was 14 to get my skin to behave!!! My skin is combo-oily acne prone- non sensitive. Finally (and I don't know what took me so long) I enlisted the help of a skin spa ( I had been to many dermatologists). After a 10 min consultation and $450.00 worth of product (I almost collapsed at the register- really) I am now able to say...I AM ACNE FREE and my skin is BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't stop starring at me....YEA ME!! That said...
This product makes my skin act and feel wonderful. At first there was a little sensitivity but no redness or irritation (scratching). It was just a little tingling coolness. Then that dissapated after a 2 days or so. Then I follow up with the iS poly-vitamin serum and Skin Medica ultra sheer moisturizer. I noticed a change in my skin after 1 week and it didn't 'get worse before it got better'. It got better almost immediately. My skin is now smooth, supple, clear and radiant. Still a tad bit shiny but considering the circumstances...i'll take it.

on 4/14/2009 4:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

You know your skin looks good when you can't stop looking at your skin in the mirror! My skin is looking fresh, plump, poreless thanks to IS clinical.

I was really starting to get concerned over the area around my mouth/ nasolabial fold. It seems more pronounced now that I am in my late 20s! After reading reviews, I decided to splurge and fork the $$ over and try a couple of IS skin products. I can't believe it but within a few days I am seeing dramatic results, which RARELY ever happens with other skin products.

I use the hydra cool serum along with the active serum, then put on Yonka moisturizer for the last 4 days and OMG....I wake up with fabulous, clear, even toned skin that looks fresh, plump and the nasolabial fold line has decreased!!!
This is something that I can't achieve even using prevage or Kinerase.

IS clinical has become my HG!!! awesome stuff and worth every $$ even in this economy!

on 1/18/2009 5:26:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I first got this as a sample, and now I'm on my 2nd bottle! I love the minty sensation and it's super hydrating.
Very expensive, but it really works.