4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

I love EP! It's a bright but not neon, if that makes sense, true creme barbie pink on my PPP skin, maybe just a *touch* corally. I love it as a summer pedi, and I even tried it on my tips and got loads of compliments! I love bright colors and this I think this is going to be one of my favorites for summer! I would definetly buy this again. EDIT: I am taking off a lippie for application. I hate the Pro-Wide brush. I would still buy this again though.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesOther

12 years ago

This is such a beautiful fun, playful pink -- and just in time for spring and summer! I just got my first mani done with it yesterday and I can definitely say I am hooked! Whoever said that it was this really pretty Barbie-like pink that hints that it REALLY wants to be hot pink has it PEGGED! Great stuff, OPI!

About reviewer (127 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

12 years ago

I've been looking for the perfect summer pink pedi polish. I usually do a french pedicure, but also love the look of pretty pink toes and have been wanting to find a fun pink shade for summer. This color is perfect. Like one of the other reviewers has said it's like a barbie pink with a bit of neon and a hint of coral. Very girly and yet also very fresh and up to date looking. It's part of OPI's 2008 Indian collection. I haven't worn it on my hands, but on my feet it has been long lasting and easy to apply. One or two coats is definitely all you need. If you're looking for a fun summer pink shade definitely take a look at this color.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

12 years ago

Such an awesome and funky color!! Elephantastic Pink by OPI recently arrived to me in a swap. I was soooo eager to try this shade after seeing it swatched on ALU blog. This shade is a part of the India Collection Spring/Summer 2008 and retails for about $8 a bottle....I would describe this shade as the perfect 'barbie' pink but with a tendency to look like it really wants to be neon!! Wierd, right? It looks bright and bubbly...a funky carnation pink-all in an unassuming bottle. It takes two coats to achieve bottle-not bad. I am slowly getting used to the Pro-Wide brush on the OPI bottles, so application is working on getting a bit speedier...lol...lasting power is great, even without a topcoat (3-4 days with little tip wear) All in all, Elephantastic Pink is a staple for the summer months.... Tip: Elephantastic Pink looks AMAZING with a coat of Revlon Sweet Nothings 'Please Me Pink' Nail laquer over it!!! It gives the protection of a topcoat, and adds this incredible irridescent, subtle shimmer.....simply gorgeous!!

About reviewer (177 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

from

12 years ago

WOO HOO! This pink is totally fresh and rocking! It's a creamy bright pinky coral. Looks awesome on feet but I am really loving it on my hands - normally I wear either sheers (like Bubble Bath) or super darks so this is something fun and out of the ordinary. Despite the fact that it's a bright pink, to me it's really modern and doesn't scream 80s, I think because of the coral tones to it. Love love!!!

About reviewer (538 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Other, Other

12 years ago

Omg it was love at first site for me and this polish. I got my nails done at work for free today (I have the best job ever) and at first I wasn't sure if this would work on a DDD such as myself, but I thought I'd give it a try. When she was done I was like "meh" but then I went outside and saw it in natural light and I was like "yeah baby!" this is such a pretty flirty pink and I feel so spring-like. As soon as I finished work I went and bought it, and another cute OPI pink that I don't remember the name of right now. These are my first OPI purchases but I think I may quickly become an addict.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark

HairBrown

EyesBlack

from

12 years ago

I love this. It's a fantastic Spring or Summer pedicure color. It's vibrant without being hot pink if that makes sense. I also have it on fingernails, my first time wearing color on tips in years. It's just a gorgeous color - for tips or toes. It has the Pro Wide brush, I guess they all do now. Not a huge fan of that, but the color is gorgeous.

About reviewer (130 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

12 years ago

As a fan of nude polishes, I've started to venture into brighter nail lacquers recently, in order to be more "springy - summery". I usually dislike bright pinks, but this color is true perfection! It is an opaque, warm, almost fluorescent bright pink, but in no means boring. Usually pinks have blue/cold undertones, and this baby can sometimes look corally/orangey, especially under artificial lightening. As a part of India collection, I find this to be a true "carnation pink", as stated on the site. Quality is superb, and this will look amazing on both warmer and neutral skintones. I'm in love with this color, definitely the best bright pink I've seen so far.

About reviewer (176 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

12 years ago

This is a warm, corally pink. I have been lemming it for a while and finally broke down and got it. It's bright and very pretty. A really nice feminine summer color. I have it on my nails but it would probably be a perfect beach pedi. Try it! :-)

About reviewer (43 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan