4.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

I am not a big pure pink cream nail polish person, but I do like Elephantastic Pink in spite of the overly punny name. This is a no-frills medium warm pink that looks great in just two coats. I like to use this as a base for glitter or glimmer top coats to give it more depth, but it is nice on its own too. The brush is nice and the formula wears well (though not the greatest wear IME.)

About reviewer (564 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

Bought this years ago based on the name. I don't wear it a lot but it is a beautiful shade. It's hard to describe it's pink but coral, changes a lot depending on lighting. Great colour for vacation imo. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

from

4 years ago

Elephantastic Pink in from Spring 2008 India Collection. It's a coral pink, cream polish. Like other reviewers mentioned, it can look different in different lighting conditions. I prefer in outdoor, when the coral/orange element is less noticeable. It applies thinly, but it is not streaky. I used 3 coats, but I could still see unevenness where I have ridges on my nails. I had no problems with longevity, but I change my nail colour frequently, so I cannot tell you how many days this polish lasts for. I think this polish is quite nice - fun and bright, perfect colour for summer. But, I didn't like that the colour looks different in different light and I wish the formula was better. I see myself using this polish again (mainly for pedis), but I will not be repurchasing.

About reviewer (740 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Salmon, orange, coral, warm pink mixture that transitions within these colors, depending on the lighting. Peppy. It makes me think of impatiens and geranium flowers, which I love. http://img.makeupalley.com/9/9/6/4/2942951.JPG I prefer 3 thin coats to eliminate any patchiness or settling, because I have a ridge in one of my toes that is pretty obvious with this polish. It is totally worth the effort. Cute, youthful color that says I love spring and summer. It is flattering on my warm skintone, even before a summer tan, but I'll admit, I had to wear it a few times; it was outside my comfort zone at the time. If you are warm like me, maybe this is a good fit. If you have cool skin, I would read other reviews before you buy it. Would I buy it again? No, because it changes color in different lighting: looks orangey in warm indoor lighting, and corally pinkish in other lighting. My favorite medium pink is I'm India the Mood for Love; I would repurchase that one definitely.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

5 years ago

Looks amazing on some people - but just not on me. It's a bright, happy pink with almost a coral-cast to it. Too orangey for me. I can kinda-sorta get away with it as a pedi.

About reviewer (2431 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

5 years ago

I was initially puzzled when coral was mentioned for this colour, but after wearing this for a week, I now understand. Under certain artificial lighting, it will be quite a bright coral. Beautiful summer colour, I wore it to cheer myself up in this gloomy weather. Sometimes, I do get a little bored havin this colour (had it on for a week) which doesn't happen to me much. But during the day in brighter sunlight, it's gorgeous. The finish is really gorgeous though, gel-like finish in 3 coats. Application was a little weird for the first 2 coats, and I'm surprised cuz I don't get that even with my cheap nail polish. But the finish makes up for the bad application (which disappears by the 3rd coat).

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

6 years ago

Love this color! A pinkish coral color with no blue undertones. A cant believe iam just now getting this one! I'am a sucker for this type of color in the spring and summer. I swear it looks just like Essie's Guilty Pleasures which is another fav of mine but this one applies much better. I love the fact that it has warm undertones and no hint of purple or blue at all. I would not say it is a Barbie pink just a stunning warm color. Will be wearing all summer long. My new favorite!! UPDATE... Well now after wearing this i do prefer Essie's Guilty Pleasures. This does kinda look like a Barbie pink and after tring it against it does streak! Thought I had a winner but still pretty just not a fav like before. :(

About reviewer (271 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Elephantastic Pink is a bright, slightly coral, medium pink. Again its another good formula from OPI, opaque in one coat with a cream finish. Not a unique shade by no means, but a really nice pink nail polish that would suit everyone. Lasts a few days without chipping. I would recommend this.

About reviewer (161 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Relaxed, Fine

6 years ago

It applies very smoothly with zero steaks . But I find this colour too bright and loud for my liking . I am very fair and suit blue toned pink, this probably has more blue than orange tones , so it looks relatively nice on my hands .

About reviewer (536 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

Love this bold bright pink! It dries to a super glossy jelly type finish. That does mean that 2 coats had a bit of visible nail line. In fact it takes 4 coats for my nails with whiter tips to not show the line. I usually just leave it at a more sheer look with 2 coats. I love OPI brushes because I can paint my nail in 1-2 swipes and its so easy to avoid streaks. In my stash, Zoya Lo is almost a dupe of this color. Though its a less shiny finish without top coat, it is also opaque faster. But, the less coats means for me it last longer with fewer chips. I also have quite a few other pinks from OPI and other brands that are quite similar to this one. I will not get rid of this bottle of Elephantastic Pink and wear it pretty often. But I won't replace it when its gone or if I lose it since I have a similar enough shade and finish in my collection.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure