Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Purple Potion

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

The color is beautiful and unique, but there are a few problems. You have to use 2 coats which is no big deal, but it did not last long. After 2 days the tips of all my nails had worn away. By day 3 I had big chips in a few nails. Wouldn't buy again.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This nail polish is a purple-violet shimmer, with blue undertones. This is an okay color I suppose.

This is an amazing purple! I was very surprised at the shade when I put it on and I'm very happy with it. Seems to have slight pink undertones and gives it a bit of a boost.

I think this is my favorite color for toes, at least right now, anyway. :) I usually stay away from purples because they seem too dark for me, but this has just enough of a pink hue in it that I don't feel goth. lol It lasts forever, but I think that's becaues of the seche vite top coat I use. I actually get compliments when I wear this, and no one ever notices my nail polish. Great bargain at around $2.50. I gave it 4 lippies only because it seems to get gloppy and thick and kind of hard to work with faster than most polishes, but I can keep repurchasing this since it's so reasonably priced.

I love the color it is very fun, however this started to fade at the edges very early. I wouldn't call it chipping but the tops of my nails started to lose a little strip of polish after about 2 days. the price was great though, only $2 at wal mart.

Popular Polishes