Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 months ago

I was expecting great things for this oil based on all the reviews and YouTube videos heralding this as a hydrating and nourishing oil for the hair.

Unfortunately, I couldn’t get past the smell. Personally, it triggered my gag reflex. I had my hair up in a bun when I used the oil just so I wouldn’t smell it.

It’s neither moisturising or nourishing. I’ve frizzy, dry and over …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

3 months ago

I have fine frizzy hair and some oils are too "heavy" and while nourishing, they leave my hair greasy. This one is amazing. Smells lovely too.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

6 months ago

I have been using this oil for about 10 years now. I have fine texture, thick curly hair. I have larger curls, not kinky. I color and highlight my hair every 4 weeks so it is pretty dry. I used two pumps of this oil every night on my dry hair before I go to bed. I massage it from about mid-shaft to ends. I sleep on a satin pillowcase, not cotton, so the oil is not absorbed into my pillowcase …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

6 months ago

this oil is - the - best- oil for hair! I'm not sure why some people massage it to their scalp, it's nor for the scalp. Just apply it to your hair when it's wet- right after towel drying. I use it nearly everyday after showering and I just ran out ... yes I will buy again

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

7 months ago

I have dry ends as they are blond, and I was searching for an oil that actually does something and softens them. I like this oil as it leaves my hair very soft with a tiny amount of product. I love it and will buy it again once it's over... which will not happen soon, as a little goes a really long way. It also smells very nice and I sens the scent during the whole day.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

7 months ago

I have dry ends, curly, frizzy hair. I live in the south were the air is always humid. I apply a small amount of oil who smell divine. I can tell a difference since I stated using Marrocanoil.It leave my hair smoother, silkier and healthier.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrunette

3.0

8 months ago

I tried this a while back and it did make my hair smell nice. It made my hair look shinier and healthier but it also made it too oily. I know that sounds stupid because its literally a hair oil but I felt like this product just didn't absorb properly so it made it look like I hadn't washed my hair in days. If you have drier hair this may work for you but I personally don't get the …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (94 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

8 months ago

I have used this for years and is my favorite hair oil. A bottle lasts forever and smells delicious. It’s not too heavy but makes my hair so soft and shiny. Sometimes I try other brands just for fun but always go back to this. You can’t beat it!

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

fromBusha

10 months ago

I have very curly hair. After I wash my hair I put a nickle size drop on my hair of 100% pure argan oil. (No other ingredients, just the oil.) It is the only oil I have tried that absorbs into my hair. Then I put moroccan oil on. This makes my hair soft and relaxes the curl. My hair texture would be like straw if I did not use these 2 things.

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

3.0

10 months ago

I didn't like this as much as I thought I would. It kind of weighs my hair down and doesnt smell as good as some other oils I've tried.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (444 reviews)

Age25-29