4.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

This is a fantastic product if you well tolerate argan oil. It doesn't weigh my fine hair down. It drastically reduces frizz and gives incredible shine. The little goes a long way, and it also smells nice. With continuous use, it also improves hair quality. Unfortunately, I get breakouts on the sides of my face and my neck when I use it. I tried other Argan oil products (non of them was as good as Moroccanoil serum) and they all messed up my skin. Not for me, but wonderful nevertheless.

About reviewer (667 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

2.0

5 months ago

I was expecting great things for this oil based on all the reviews and YouTube videos heralding this as a hydrating and nourishing oil for the hair. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get past the smell. Personally, it triggered my gag reflex. I had my hair up in a bun when I used the oil just so I wouldn’t smell it. It’s neither moisturising or nourishing. I’ve frizzy, dry and over processed hair. It didn’t do much for my hair at all. I find that Elujuda MO or FO oil works better for me.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

6 months ago

I have fine frizzy hair and some oils are too "heavy" and while nourishing, they leave my hair greasy. This one is amazing. Smells lovely too.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

9 months ago

I have been using this oil for about 10 years now. I have fine texture, thick curly hair. I have larger curls, not kinky. I color and highlight my hair every 4 weeks so it is pretty dry. I used two pumps of this oil every night on my dry hair before I go to bed. I massage it from about mid-shaft to ends. I sleep on a satin pillowcase, not cotton, so the oil is not absorbed into my pillowcase. When I wake up in the morning my hair is shiny, moisturized and beautiful! I will continue to buy this oil forever

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

9 months ago

this oil is - the - best- oil for hair! I'm not sure why some people massage it to their scalp, it's nor for the scalp. Just apply it to your hair when it's wet- right after towel drying. I use it nearly everyday after showering and I just ran out ... yes I will buy again

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Other, Other

10 months ago

I have dry ends as they are blond, and I was searching for an oil that actually does something and softens them. I like this oil as it leaves my hair very soft with a tiny amount of product. I love it and will buy it again once it's over... which will not happen soon, as a little goes a really long way. It also smells very nice and I sens the scent during the whole day.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

10 months ago

I have dry ends, curly, frizzy hair. I live in the south were the air is always humid. I apply a small amount of oil who smell divine. I can tell a difference since I stated using Marrocanoil.It leave my hair smoother, silkier and healthier.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive

HairBrunette

3.0

10 months ago

I tried this a while back and it did make my hair smell nice. It made my hair look shinier and healthier but it also made it too oily. I know that sounds stupid because its literally a hair oil but I felt like this product just didn't absorb properly so it made it look like I hadn't washed my hair in days. If you have drier hair this may work for you but I personally don't get the hype around this product. Its a very basic hair oil with ingredients that honestly aren't that great for you.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

10 months ago

I have used this for years and is my favorite hair oil. A bottle lasts forever and smells delicious. It’s not too heavy but makes my hair so soft and shiny. Sometimes I try other brands just for fun but always go back to this. You can’t beat it!

About reviewer (85 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

from

a year ago

I have very curly hair. After I wash my hair I put a nickle size drop on my hair of 100% pure argan oil. (No other ingredients, just the oil.) It is the only oil I have tried that absorbs into my hair. Then I put moroccan oil on. This makes my hair soft and relaxes the curl. My hair texture would be like straw if I did not use these 2 things.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool