Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer w/ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Normal

Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer w/ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Normal

3.9

5.0% Octisalate, 3.0% Avobenzone, 3.0% Homosalate, 2.6% Octocrylene. Also Contains: Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-4 Laurate, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Disodium Edta, Peg-100 Stearate

Works the same as the original product. I adore this. My friend tried some on her face, and she was amazed that it wasn't thick or unpleasant in fragrance. I'll continue to buy Olay Complete because it's economical, and it works.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Will be rebuying over and over. Feels great on the face, has spf, and is relatively inexpensive.

To Read all 748 Reviews, Login or Join

I have been using this for over 10 years and despite a few attempts at switching to high end brands like clinique, la roche and dermalogica there just isnt a product that matches this one for the price. I use this in combination with a serum and a higher sunscreen for summer but its fantastic. Nice light smell, absorbs quickly and great base for make up. Its my HG product for sure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Damn, I usually really enjoy Olay products. I use the soap bar every single day but this suncreen clogged my pores and made my skin feel greasy. I liked the smell and the colour (a beautiful shade of crystal white) I have decided to stay away from facial sunscreens (except in the summer) because this is all they seem to do for me, plus I don't go out that much in the sun anyway.

on 1/28/2016 1:48:00 PM

I am used to Aveeno daily moisturizers, but I like Olay, so I decided to try this. It has been a great daily moisturizer. The product is really cheap, so under 10 bucks. Olay is widely available at any pharmacy or Walmart. It comes in a bottle that you must squeeze, and the product gets squeezed out through the top. I honestly dislike the packaging. I find a pump to be favorable when it comes to a moisturizer meant to be used everyday. The moisturizer is white and has an SPF of 15. I do not like to be in the sun, but this helps protect my skin just enough. The thing about products with SPF is that they sometimes feel thick and pore-clogging, but this moisturizer feels light and feels like just enough. The smell is weird, but it doesn't bother me. The scent quickly fades away. The moisturizer doesn't make your makeup look bad either. It absorbs nicely. I really love this daily moisturizer.

on 1/22/2016 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am really surprised how much I like this moisturizer! I've been using it all Fall & Winter as my daytime moisturizer because I wanted something with SPF. I find that it absorbs quickly, does not leave any greasy or sticky feeling, and plays well with my makeup. I absolutely HATE the old lady smell but you get used to it after a few minutes. I also wish the packaging was different (maybe a tube to dispense through the bottom) because the cream is a bit thick and squirts out awkwardly as the product gets lower. Overall, I definitely think it works great and the price is very fair!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I've been using this in the morning, under my makeup since 2013. I have oily, acne prone skin, and I wanted a cheap moisturizer that wouldn't make me too shiny or cause acne. This has never irritated my skin, and never caused cysts or whiteheads. I've had blackheads since I was 10 years old, and I'm not sure if this makes them worse or not. When I follow a strict skincare regime, including salicylic and glycolic acid, I do notice my blackheads start to get smaller/clear up. (Even while still using this in the morning) Before using this I used Purpose dual protect spf 15 in the morning (my dermatologist recommended it), after years of using it I stopped. My face was just way too shiny. I moved on to neutrogena moisturizers, and I still thought my face got too shiny. I tried the daily Cetaphil spf 50 moisturizer, and without a doubt it was the greasiest/slimiest moisturizer I've ever experienced. Anyway, if you're on a budget and have oily skin this moisturizer is worth a try. I really like how makeup applies over it (after letting it dry), and I don't feel the need to use a primer.

Since I've been using this for three years now, I do think I'm going to try some other moisturizers and see if I notice my face clear up more, and will update.

Edit: I lowered this from four to a three. I'm in my early twenties, and in the last few months I've noticed 3 sunspots appear near my eyes. I've been wearing a moisturizer with spf 15 everyday (my dermatologist's recommendation), and the spf in the moisturizer is not adequate protection.

SPF measures UVB rays, which cause sunburns. UVA rays cause pigmetation changes. Even though zinc oxide filters all the rays, it is not in a high enough percentage in this product. I encourage people to read up on this, and how other countries have advanced technology and suncreens that better measure UVA rays. According to reddit, this has a PPD of 2.5. PPD is a scale that measures UVA protection, and a score of 15 or above is ideal. This scale has been used in Europe for years....I'm going to find sunscreens with a rating of 15+ PPD.

on 12/2/2015 5:06:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

gets the job done. hydrating with a non-greasy or oily finish.

on 11/6/2015 10:00:00 PM

Literally if I could show you all my face right now so you could see my pain. About 5 days ago I began implementing this moisturizer into my nighttime skincare regimen (Neutrogena cleansing wipes, Kiehls Oil-free Gel Cleanser, Dickinson's Witch Hazel toner, then this Olay moisturizer). I bought it last week after feeling like I wanted to add a regular moisturizer to my face wash routine (+ after reading such positive reviews here). Little did I know what was in store for my otherwise clear and great skin.
Now, I have only had a couple bad breakouts in my life; the last one was a year ago related to a tragic affair with Too Faced Primed and Poreless. By "bad breakout", I'm talking boils, overfilling pores, and recovery that took weeks, ruined lots of photos, and left blemishes for months after.
Today I chucked this moisturizer in the trash almost in tears because of the condition my skin is in right now. Deep pimples all over my face. My pores are drowning in oil and it seems there is an entrenched swamp of oil beneath the surface of my skin. It feels like there is something toxic weighing in and on my face, and certainly looks that way too. If you are prone even in the slightest to getting clogged pores, this moisturizer will clog them like it's its job leaving you begging for mercy.

on 10/12/2015 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I am enjoying this product. It keeps my skin hydrated and the smell is fresh. I have noticed that it helps with my oily as well with just the normal formulation.