Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer w/ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Normal

Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer w/ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Normal
Complete All Day Moisturizer w/ Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 15 - Normal

3.9

5.0% Octisalate, 3.0% Avobenzone, 3.0% Homosalate, 2.6% Octocrylene. Also Contains: Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Isohexadecane, Polysorbate 80, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Ascorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Peg-4 Laurate, Peg-4 Dilaurate, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Peg-4, Disodium Edta, Peg-100 Stearate

on 3/8/2018 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

They changed the formula on this. I wouldn't feel safe putting it on my ACNE PRONE face. Now It has a very comedogenic ingredient high up on the list. Why would they alter a product that wasn't broken?

The first ingredients are now:
Water, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate.

They used to be:
Water, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol.

Source: http://cosmeticsnbeauty.blogspot.com/2015/06/olay-complete-all-day-moisturizer-with.html

Too bad, aint touching that.

on 9/28/2017 11:53:00 AM

Heck yes! This stuff is so moisturizing and lightweight.
I am in love. It's not at all greasy like other lotions, but I still feel like my skin is hydrated

on 9/28/2017 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is one of my favourites for everyday sun protection and moisture. This lotion is very lightweight, absorbs quickly and sits very well under makeup - no pilling whatsoever. Smells nice, although I prefer my face products without fragrance - they also have a fragrance-free version. Overall I will purchase again and again because it's cheap and effective.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I just recently started taking sunscreen seriously and I make sure to use this. It moisturizes my skin just as nicely as the one without sunscreen.

Works the same as the original product. I adore this. My friend tried some on her face, and she was amazed that it wasn't thick or unpleasant in fragrance. I'll continue to buy Olay Complete because it's economical, and it works.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Will be rebuying over and over. Feels great on the face, has spf, and is relatively inexpensive.

I have been using this for over 10 years and despite a few attempts at switching to high end brands like clinique, la roche and dermalogica there just isnt a product that matches this one for the price. I use this in combination with a serum and a higher sunscreen for summer but its fantastic. Nice light smell, absorbs quickly and great base for make up. Its my HG product for sure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Damn, I usually really enjoy Olay products. I use the soap bar every single day but this suncreen clogged my pores and made my skin feel greasy. I liked the smell and the colour (a beautiful shade of crystal white) I have decided to stay away from facial sunscreens (except in the summer) because this is all they seem to do for me, plus I don't go out that much in the sun anyway.

on 1/28/2016 1:48:00 PM

I am used to Aveeno daily moisturizers, but I like Olay, so I decided to try this. It has been a great daily moisturizer. The product is really cheap, so under 10 bucks. Olay is widely available at any pharmacy or Walmart. It comes in a bottle that you must squeeze, and the product gets squeezed out through the top. I honestly dislike the packaging. I find a pump to be favorable when it comes to a moisturizer meant to be used everyday. The moisturizer is white and has an SPF of 15. I do not like to be in the sun, but this helps protect my skin just enough. The thing about products with SPF is that they sometimes feel thick and pore-clogging, but this moisturizer feels light and feels like just enough. The smell is weird, but it doesn't bother me. The scent quickly fades away. The moisturizer doesn't make your makeup look bad either. It absorbs nicely. I really love this daily moisturizer.

on 1/22/2016 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I am really surprised how much I like this moisturizer! I've been using it all Fall & Winter as my daytime moisturizer because I wanted something with SPF. I find that it absorbs quickly, does not leave any greasy or sticky feeling, and plays well with my makeup. I absolutely HATE the old lady smell but you get used to it after a few minutes. I also wish the packaging was different (maybe a tube to dispense through the bottom) because the cream is a bit thick and squirts out awkwardly as the product gets lower. Overall, I definitely think it works great and the price is very fair!