Uploaded by MuaBeautyProducts

Reviews

3.0
fromJuno77

Mar/08/2018

They changed the formula on this. I wouldn't feel safe putting it on my ACNE PRONE face. Now It has a very comedogenic ingredient high up on the list. Why would they alter a product that wasn't broken?

The first ingredients are now:
Water, Polyethylene, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Isostearate.

They used to be:
Water, Polyethylene, Glycerin …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (345 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

fromzen100

Sep/28/2017

Heck yes! This stuff is so moisturizing and lightweight.
I am in love. It's not at all greasy like other lotions, but I still feel like my skin is hydrated

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Sep/28/2017

This is one of my favourites for everyday sun protection and moisture. This lotion is very lightweight, absorbs quickly and sits very well under makeup - no pilling whatsoever. Smells nice, although I prefer my face products without fragrance - they also have a fragrance-free version. Overall I will purchase again and again because it's cheap and effective.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (443 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Aug/10/2017

I just recently started taking sunscreen seriously and I make sure to use this. It moisturizes my skin just as nicely as the one without sunscreen.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

HairBrown, Relaxed, Medium

Jun/13/2016

Works the same as the original product. I adore this. My friend tried some on her face, and she was amazed that it wasn't thick or unpleasant in fragrance. I'll continue to buy Olay Complete because it's economical, and it works.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlack

Jun/08/2016

Will be rebuying over and over. Feels great on the face, has spf, and is relatively inexpensive.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (111 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

Jun/05/2016

I have been using this for over 10 years and despite a few attempts at switching to high end brands like clinique, la roche and dermalogica there just isnt a product that matches this one for the price. I use this in combination with a serum and a higher sunscreen for summer but its fantastic. Nice light smell, absorbs quickly and great base for make up. Its my HG product for sure.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (22 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

2.0

May/28/2016

Damn, I usually really enjoy Olay products. I use the soap bar every single day but this suncreen clogged my pores and made my skin feel greasy. I liked the smell and the colour (a beautiful shade of crystal white) I have decided to stay away from facial sunscreens (except in the summer) because this is all they seem to do for me, plus I don't go out that much in the sun anyway.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBlond

Jan/28/2016

I am used to Aveeno daily moisturizers, but I like Olay, so I decided to try this. It has been a great daily moisturizer. The product is really cheap, so under 10 bucks. Olay is widely available at any pharmacy or Walmart. It comes in a bottle that you must squeeze, and the product gets squeezed out through the top. I honestly dislike the packaging. I find a pump to be favorable when it comes to …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

fromJALT

Jan/22/2016

I am really surprised how much I like this moisturizer! I've been using it all Fall & Winter as my daytime moisturizer because I wanted something with SPF. I find that it absorbs quickly, does not leave any greasy or sticky feeling, and plays well with my makeup. I absolutely HATE the old lady smell but you get used to it after a few minutes. I also wish the packaging was different …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (47 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool