Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner

Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Eye Liner

on 6/29/2016 8:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I leterally can't remember how many times I repurchased this eyeliner. The pigmintation is amazing and the application is fairly easy. It really lasts all day! The price is great, it's a bit expensive for a drugstore product but it is totally worth it. I have tried seventeen's eyeliner and maybeline's eye liner and their quality wasn't as good as this one. This eyeliner never smudged EVER. Even on the rainiest of days, and on the most humid days. It is deffinately worth a try!

on 3/29/2016 10:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

It's honestly just alright, this product was the first liquid eyeliner I used when I was in middle school, wanted to try different brands that I could afford at the time but this was one of the few that was pretty decent. It crusts up and sometimes stings on the eyelid(indicating expiration) even though I would literally of just bought it that day. I hate the brush, I used to like it when I was new to eyeliner but I absolutely hate applying eyeliner with brushes like this

To Read all 136 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The biggest problem with this is that it gets super crusty and a pain in the butt to apply. I have only had the bottle for about three weeks, and already, the application is a pain because the product gets thick and clumpy, making it really hard to get a nice, slim, even line that doesn't look weird. I would 100% go back to using my Miss Sporty liner, the applicator is so good and the formula is great, and it's way cheaper. Not really worth the hassle.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

OKAY so this has been my go-to since I was bout 16, and nothing makes me angrier than when brands have inconsistent product. I want it to be the McDonalds of eyeliner, not always the best but cheap and reliable and honestly it's a pain in the butt when I get the odd bottle that's much less pigmented. I feel the last years have been extra watery and it's so frustrating when I know how great it can be.

I love the applicator brush as it's very kind to the unco-ordinated but it does fray after a little while which can be frustrating, so great product if you get lucky with a thicker consistancy formula! I'd say from a religious buyer I get a bad egg every 5 or so :) I'm taking the plunge in to some different brands this year but a massive PLUS is that it does tend to stay and it doesn't irritate my super duper sensitive eyes!

UPDATE-SORRY GUYS so tried the Stila Allday eyeliner and now my rimmels are going in the bin, the brush just can't compete! Way too tricky compared to the thin Stila brush

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I got this because I've tried basically every other brand in this shape of liquid eyeliner. So the packaging is what i wanted because it's what I'm used to applying the perfect wing. When I applied it the tip felt horrible, it was super hard and impossible to work with but i made it work anyways since I'm pretty good making a wing. DO NOT PURCHASE.

on 6/19/2015 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

This is product is good - I've been buying it for years and swear by it. I use the waterproof version and it really stays put for hours. It's easy to build coverage whether you want a natural or smokey eye. The applicator makes it quite easy to apply and it's decently priced.

The only thing is that it's difficult to apply this product on the lower lids. Often when I tried it, I would always end up applying too much eyeliner. I always tried to smudge it but the formula dries quickly and it ends up a mess.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It may go on great but it comes off just as easily. After hours on my face I can take a dry Q-tip and it wipes right off. I'm one to often touch my eyes so after a few hours I've basically rubbed it off anyways. That is with a eyelid concealer and shadow on beneath it. The fat and skinny ends make it great to hold and easy to apply but like I said, it doesn't last.

I love this liner, when i started doing my cat eye makeup for a musical i was in about three years ago. Ive tried other liquid liners and they dont stay like this one does on the stage, i now use it for everyday use and i work in a fast paced environment where im sweating what feels like a pig, and i look in the mirror and my eyeliner is still in point. I just love this liner and will use it until they discontinue it. Only bad thing is i run out of it to fast. My little tip for people who are just starting to do cat eyes is this, get a pencil eyeliner and just draw lightly the outline of your cat eye make sure it looks even, then put the liquid eyeliner on cause once this is on it stays on till you take it off with a wipe.

on 4/8/2015 11:14:00 AM

I have hooded eyes, which means that whatever I apply on my lid, will eventually transfer to my crease. BUT. This eyeliner is brilliant, applies on glossy but then goes matte, doesn't smudge or crease, stays on until you remove it and it is super easy to handle! Definitely reccomend or at least give it a try :)

on 3/31/2015 5:04:00 PM

I have tried many drugstore liquid eyeliners but still always come down to this one. It doesn't appear liquid when it dries but is more matte which is nice. I love that it doesn't smudge or fade throughout the day. The only downside to this eyeliner would be that overtime, the tip isn't as fine as it is the first time you use it and can be hard applying thin lines or wings. I usually purchase this eyeliner along with the felt tip eyeliner from maybelline that i use strictly for outlining my wings. Overall this has been my eyeliner for years now :)