Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

Filtered by hair type : Other
Physicians Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer

3.1

Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Ultramarines

on 6/28/2013 11:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I am fairly pale, so wear bronzer everyday. I am also trying to switch to more natural cosmetics, so wanted to try this bronzer. I really like it. I have the shade for light skin. It is pigmented, easy enough to blend, and the color adds a glow to my face without looking too dark. It also has decent staying power. The packaging is also cute, and I haven't had any issues with it falling apart, despite that it's made from cardboard. As a comparison, I think this bronzer is a bit lighter and more orange toned than NYC sunny, and the Organic Wear is more pigmented and easier to get on your brush. Mine does not smell at all. Overall, I would definitely repurchase this.

I saw this bronzer on sale for 75% off, so I bought it just to try it out. You have to buy the case separately. I generally think this is a good idea to reuse a case if one were to repurchase. However, this is the STINKIEST product ever. I can't even put it on my face to test it out because it is soooo stinky. I put it on my brush, and now my brush is infected with the smell. Excuse me while I go wash it immediately.

This is a great bronzer but has one major flaw for me. i love the texture, colour and packaging. but i just can't get past the smell. its just not pleasant at all and even though over time i know it may not bother me i can't help thinking that my husband will smell it when he's close.

overall, i think its a high quality product that you really will enjoy if the smell doesn't bother you. i just want my face to smell nice after all the care and attention i give it lol

on 4/8/2011 10:57:00 AM

this is an awsome silky pwder that looks great on my aisan skin...i love the look and feel and the super finely milled shimmer and it isnt too orange or pink toned BUT it smells like dried spit or mild dog butt no joke i am taking it bak asap...if they improve the scent it wud be my favorite of all their bronzers...i got the light

i haven't had problems with the package breaking or the product smelling bad, but i can't seem to get any color pay off from this. i wanted to use this as a contour powder since it was lighter and not shimmery, but i really can't even see it on my face.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

Healthy ingredients, eco-friendly packaging, and nice matte finish. Doesn't break me out or make me itch. Wait till it's on sale to buy. It's kinda pricey. I do notice it oxidizes in such a way that is does not turn orange but it does get darker so fair skin girls use a light hand.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

No matter how hard I try I can not get this to show up on my skin...I like the texture and I can see that it might work for someone with a lighter complexion but for me, this didn't do anything!

This bronzer is horrible, it made me look "dirty" no matter how many different ways I tried to apply it, even with very little. It was a waste of money.

I've had this for a while and just started using it again. I have it in the light skin shade. It looks really natural and subtle when first applied,but I think that's what makes it so good; it actually looks like I got a little sun when I didn't. It also looks a little pink too, which makes it look even more natural. Best bronzer ever.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Man, I really don't understand all the bad reviews. I really don't. I am not a bronzer person. I never can find one that doesn't make me look way shiny or oompa loompa orangey. This bronzer is great. It's not overly shiny--although, I think if you're applying it with the little brush that comes with it, you may be applying it wrong. I use my Body Shop blush brush and use it pretty much like blush, except I extend it up a bit and put it on my brow bone. I also need to add that I bought the one with the lavendar color. This works really well with my yellow-toned skin. I look healthy, and feel sexy when I wear this. It stays put all day (even long days in the Kentucky humidity), and it does not break me out.

So, if you're thinking of trying this, do, but make sure you get the correct color for your skin tone, and use a decent brush.