4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

9 years ago

i love this liner, it is the perfect shade! i have green eyes and it just makes them pop! i have gone through this liner quicker than any other because i wear it almost everyday! love love love, staying power is good, but not on the waterline unless you pat shadow on top to seal it...

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I bought this eyeliner after getting Ransom and finding it a tad too bright for my eye colour. Rockstar is a grungey deep plum/purple and it excellent for brown eyes. It's dark enough to accentuate the eye whilst still being off black. Colourwise it's ideal, but I was disappointed that it faded into my eye crease after a few hours. The main line does stay but a bit transfers up. I found it didn't smudge on my bottom line and winged corners though which is usually where the eyeliner goes first. I have asian eyes so it's worth noting that my lids are small and therefore someone with bigger lids will probably find this stays fine. Cos of the colour and it's super soft creamy application I will continue buying this liner as a great alternative to black!

About reviewer (148 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

9 years ago

LOVE THIS!!! its so creamy and its stays put! i tried chanel and another brand (cant remember) nd they would smudge on me. When i saw the reviews for this product i decided to buy it and whoa what a difference! i absolutely love this color as well. As much as a like black I dont really like a black thats too black...does that make sense?? Neways this is perfect. its an eggplant color so it almost looks black. but it is kinda expensive, i want to buy more but Im broke!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

from

9 years ago

Rockstar is a beautiful black/eggplant shade..just beautiful. I can't wear plain black on my fair skin but this is soft and really brings out my blue eyes. These liners are smooth and creamy and loonngg lasting..barely smudges. This is my 2nd liner and these are expensive but truely worth it. I love these.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

9 years ago

The UD 24/7 liners are the best liners ever! I avoided them for a long time because they were too expensive and I get skeptical of over-hyped products. Also, with eyeliners they are mostly misses for me. I rarely find one I love. I like lining my lower lash line with fun colors but for some reason it always smudges when I line the lower lash even if I don't line the waterline. I don't have too much of a problem with upper but with lower lash line, forget it. Max amount of time before liners start smudging on lower lid is about 4 hours. With this, it lasts all day! There might be slight fading towards the end of the day but I'm talking about after maybe 10 hours of wear. I haven't tried lining my waterline but just the fact that it lasts so long on my lower lash is huge for me. I looove this color, it's such a pretty understated purple, bright enough so you can tell it's purple but dark enough for everyday wear. It's a nice alternative to black or brown, very soft and pretty. Love this!

About reviewer (233 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

1.0

9 years ago

Nice color..but on my waterline, no staying power! Even on eyelid it smudges way too easily for being called 24/7. Very disappointed with this liner...my cheapest ones stay on better than this. Also, gives black gunk in the corner of my eyes....this hasn't happened for me in ages!

About reviewer (79 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesHazel

9 years ago

Urban Decays "Rockstar" eyeliner is the best DARK PURPLE BLACK CHERRY liner ever! It is not matte but the shimmer is so discreet. I hate purple eyeliners that are too bright and juvenile looking!(because I wear many shades of bright/dark purple eyeshadows almost daily) So, I need a darker black.brown like purple to line with. If I want a brighter purple look, I just put Urban Decays Flash eyeshadow on top of it. Or for a brighter black cherry look, I use MAC's Nocturnal. But, this one is perfect! It looks ALMOST BLACK/BROWN. Yet you can DEFINITELY STILL SEE PURPLE! I have Rockstar, Zero, Bourban and they all go onto my waterline easily and they stay put for many hours! As with all of Urban Decays liners, the consistency is like a soft kohl liner. But, you only have about 40 seconds to smudge/perfect them out...til' they are set and won't budge anymore. They do last pretty good! Yay!

About reviewer (189 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

from

9 years ago

I had this in black already but the black was a little too harsh for daytime so I bought the plum color Rockstar. Love it so far! I'm a huge fan of these eyeliners. I tend to have eyeliner come off on my eyelids by the end of the day and these are the only ones that stay put. They don't budge at all. Goes on very easily too. They are worth the price to me. My black eyeliner has lasted close to year so $18 for a year is not so bad.

About reviewer (18 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

9 years ago

I first used UD pencils after recieving them in a swap and didn't like them. I was confused why they're so liked. After I got the doubled ended black/brown in my Naked palette, I realized they're actually extremely good. I think I was sent very old ones in the swap. Boo. Anyway, this color is a deep plum/purple. It reads as a light black until you get right up on it but it's not OMG!INYOURFACEPURPLE! Like I said, you have to look to tell. But that's what I like. And it doesn't seem to smudge once set. Best of all, none of these seem to upset my super sensitive eyes. I didn't realize until using these how much my other eyeliners make my eyes itch and burn. Will rebuy. I hope to pick up a blue color in the near future.

About reviewer (170 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

9 years ago

LOVE LOVE this eye liner. The 24/7 eye liners from Urban Decay are amazing. Colour payoff is beautiful, and these stay put all day long. I'll admit there have been a few nights when I've got out and haven't taken my makeup off before going to bed, and while my eye shadow might be gone this eye liner will still be there the next morning!! I don't find that I need to sharpen it more often than any other eye pencils. I could see that if you press too hard this might run through quicker, but because the colour payoff is so great you can use light strokes to get nice definition. Would definitely repurchase (already have, in fact!) and hope that Urban Decay never discontinues this colour!

About reviewer (66 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure