4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

7 years ago

This review is for the shadow liner, not the eyeliner. Glides on easily and lasts all day on my waterline. Its a pretty medium to dark purple with lots of pink glitter. Surprisingly the glitter doesn't bother my eyes and doesn't smudge very much.

About reviewer (262 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

I love this color and it's really striking against my hazel eyes. It's such an intense dark purple that's deep enough to read as dark brown or black from a distance. It has a nice sheen too. Very creamy and soft but I didn't have any issues with it smearing or transferring to my upper lid. Sometimes I wish the UD liners were a little less soft so I could get the precision of a firm pencil liner, or a super thin line. These tend to go on thicker than I'd like but with such a great color range I don't mind so much. I do notice some fallout with this liner though, just some tiny dust under my eyes throughout the day that I have to constantly check and wipe off. It doesn't happen with most of my UD liners and it's my only complaint about this particular liner. Even so, it's an amazing color and I'd repurchase.

About reviewer (554 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

3.0

8 years ago

I have purchased this twice and I have concluded that Urban Decay 24/7 eye pencils do not work for me. I really love Rockstar's deep amethyst hue and its creamy texture, but I guess my eyelids are too oily. Even after using Urban Decay Potion Primer and the matching Rockstar eyeshadow to set it, the pigment fades and sometimes creases. I honestly believe my oily eyelids ruin this wonderful eyeliner for me. This is really unfortunate because I have never found an eyeliner which glides on as effortlessly when applied. Maybe I will try this again in the winter because my skin will probably be significantly drier. Overall, this is a really nice eyeliner, but I would not recommend it for people with very oily eyelids.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

One of my favorites of the Urban Decay 24/7 Liners. This is a deep, matte, eggplant purple. I have greenish-hazel eyes and this color makes them look even more green. I like darker eyeliners for the contrast they provide and this color is deep enough to do that. It's a nice alternative to using black or a darker brown without being too obviously colorful for work situations. I have most of the Urban Decay 24/7 liners and many from other brands but this one is definitely a favorite for my eye color and skin tone.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

8 years ago

I love this stuff. It goes on smoothly and stays on pretty well once it sets. I can smudge it with my finger before it sets making a nice smudgy line. The color is very flattering on my hazel eyes. I use black sometimes but this is easy to wear and not as harsh.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

8 years ago

This has been my favorite eyeliner for a few years. It is so versatile. I can wear it with pretty much any color eyeshadow. I bought the anniversary set of 15 eye pencils from UD and after using the other shades, I can still say this deep plum color is #1! The one thing I'm not crazy about is that it seems very hard to get a sharp point with this eye pencil. It is always a little dull -- but I've heard if you put it in the freezer for a bit before sharpening, it can help solve that problem.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

8 years ago

Having blue-green eyes and liking to play up the green, I own a lot of purple and purplish eye liners, shadows, and mascaras. This is one of my very favourite liners -- my husband always compliments me when I wear it.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

8 years ago

This is the answer to my prayers! It goes on effortlessly, allowing us clumsy girls to achieve perfection.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

8 years ago

i cant believe i haven't written a review on this! i loveee this pencil the color looks so nice on me..i have dark hair and dark eyes and i use this rather than black for an everyday look...you can get a super pretty smokey eye with this color too...love the staying powe it's the best LOVEE 24/7 glide on pencils!!

About reviewer (397 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

8 years ago

A lot of times black eyeliner looks really harsh so I opt for a deep plum. UD Rockstar is the perfect color and its formulation is incredibly smooth, it really glides on! I find that the color is deep enough to have that almost black look without the harshness of a flat black color. I definitely recommend this for someone with fair coloring.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

Age19-24