OPI Nail Lacquer - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
OPI Nail Lacquer - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!
Nail Lacquer - Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!OPI Yoga-ta get this BlueOPI Yoga-Ta Get this Blue! (With Flash)OPI Yoga-Ta Get this Blue! (No Flash)

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is hands down my favorite blue nail polish. It's dark, but still looks blue in most lighting. It's its best in bright light - super shimmery and shiny (even without a top coat). I think it would flatter most skin tones. Two coats offers perfect coverage. I didn't experience problems with staining that some other reviewers have mentioned.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

A dark blue that is not quite so dark it looks black. Has some very mild shimmer that adds some dimension. Dries quickly and is nice and shiny. Opaque in two coats. A must-have for fans of blue polish.

on 8/17/2013 12:25:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I liked Blue Satin by Chanel and while reading the reviews on that someone said that this one was better, so I bought it.
The price is more affordable, but is still a bit pricy. The color is amazing and I actually tried on the shop the two of them and choose this one because is not so dark like blue satin and has that metallic I was looking for.
Love love this, perfect for winter

on 2/10/2013 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a beautiful blue no two ways about it but I have to agree with one previous reviewer who said it slides and stains your circles when removing it and for me it also can slip there when you are painting it on despite my best efforts to be careful. So its a no repurchase from me.

This is one of if not the best navy polish out there. Goes on so smooth and is a super dark navy color. Russian navy almost looks black too me while this one defiantly looks navy but still super dark. I hear a lot if raves about that Russian navy but this would be my first choice!! Love love! Iam going to get another bottle!

I love this colour! I really like it when your nail polish is really dark but you can still definitely tell what colour it is and don't think its black. You can definitely tell that this is blue. As with all my other OPI polishes, application is smooth and lasts a long time without chipping.

on 8/14/2011 2:08:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

One of my favorite OPIs. It's a dark blue that looks blue everywhere, not just under sunlight! It also has beautiful shimmer and it really pops against my skin tone. The formula is perfection - heavily pigmented, almost perfect in one coat. I do two thin coats out of habit and the formula is incredibly easy to manipulate. It dries quickly and shiny, and it lasts about four to five days on me. I would highly recommend this to anyone. It's a great shade any blue-lover would be happy to have. If my bottle ran out, I would buy a replacement in a heartbeat. OPI Last Friday Night also looks brilliant over it!

I disagree with several reviewers who said this is a navy blue. I was very disappointed with this color, as it appeared more of a primary blue when painted on. It is basically the color as the blue in most 4th of July decorations. I'm as patriotic as the next person but I don't do theme nails, and I don't like primary colors. I ended up giving this to my 10 year old niece (who promptly spilled it all over the bathroom!) and getting Russian Navy which is much darker and has more depth IMO - turns out to be one of my favorite colors. If you like darker polishes and jewel tones, you might not like this Yoga-Ta Get This Blue!. I gave it two lippies because I seem to recall that the formula was good.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wonderful, everything you'd want in a navy polish. It's wonderfully dark but still recognisably blue even in poorer light. Looks great with a glitter tc; like the sky just moments before dawn.

on 5/29/2011 11:00:00 PM

My favorite navy blue polish. With one coat it is a bright Toronto Maple Leaf blue, but with two, it is a dark blue, almost black polish. Looks amazing. Would recommend to ay one looking for a navy.