4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

BEAUTIFUL COLOR!! gorgeous true -navy blue color. Looks elegant. Can't stop staring at my nails. Think it would look nice on many different complexions. For reference I am an NC-30. Too bad this color has been discontinud i would have definately re-purchased it otherwise.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

10 years ago

Yoga-Ta Get This Blue! is a true blue color. It's more like a real blue without any purple like OPI Ink or Play 'Til Midnight. The cremey finish is just adorable. Coverage is good as you only need 2 coats. Overall speaking, the Indian Collection is pretty good as the formula is quite consistent and polish dries quikcly too. I will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (455 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

10 years ago

If you love your blues, you'll adore this one. Its about as deep a blue as you can get without appearing black, and it has a stunning "depth" to it. I'm not a fan of most metallic nail polishes, but this one is a perfect cross of the slightest subtle shimmer and cremey gloss. Could be a nice alternative if you feel "too old" for harsh black. This shade goes great on fair skin and with my white gold and silver rings. One of the few colors I'd repurchase.

About reviewer (143 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

10 years ago

I want to re-name this color LOVE IN A BOTTLE! I absolutely adore it. I bought it as a part of a mini-haul, and i've been trying to colors out one by one, and this one has quickly become my favorite! Its a gorgeous dark blue that seems almost metallic. Application was a breeze, still debating whether or not i wanna add a top coat, (Its so pretty without it) LOVE LOVE LOVE!

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

10 years ago

This is probably my favorite color from OPI; I'm even wearing it right now! You only need one coat and it takes a week for it to start chipping, and that's really saying something because I go swimming every day. It has a nice, bold, and shiny color and it flatters everyone. It's relatively expensive though ($9) even though I got it for $6.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

10 years ago

Great color! I was looking for an elegant blue and this is it. Good consistency too. One layer of coat is enough to do the job. I can't stop staring at my nails. This color matches my vuitton bleu nuit wallet too! HG!!!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

from

10 years ago

The moment I saw this color in the drug store, I had to have it. This is one of the best blues I have tried. It is one of those few colors that each time I wear it, I catch myself absentmindedly staring at my nails. It is a true blue, it doesn't look black like many dark blues can. I highly recommend this color.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

10 years ago

So pretty! A deep royal blue that could be mistaken for purple. I love the royal feel to this blue!!

About reviewer (98 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

10 years ago

I love this polish. It's so cute on my toenails all summer long! I really can't any more than what's already been said.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

This is such a gorgeous dark navy blue. Just the perfect combination especially for the fall and winter months. Not saying it wont look good in the summer though. One coat of this is opaque enough to cover my nails perfectly. Formulation is great and easy to spread. It also dries quite easily and lasts a long time without chipping as with all OPI nail polishes. Applicator is also large enough to cover the entire nail with just three swipes. I like the applicator on this polish, for some reason not all my OPI polishes come with a large applicator like this. This has became my favorite blue nail polish and I love having this on my toes. Overall a great find and definitely recommend this color.

About reviewer (177 reviews)

AgeUnder 18