3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I love this!! No matter if its a good lash curler or cheapie, those normal size ones pinch my lids way more than i like. I'm sure most of it is user error..lol I've never gotten the "lash curler" magic & noticed a difference until i tried this mini. I bought the large version too. I love this one so much cos even i cant miss & hurt my poor lid or pull lashes out in chunks! Great for detailed work. Awkward-clumsy-proof ♡

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Curly, Medium

6 years ago

I bought this in Seoul's Duty Free for USD17 which is roughly SGD22, which is slightly more expensive than the full-sized even though it used less materials. Logic! It is my second eyelash curler, the first one being a cheap useless Forever 21 one. Really glad I got this because it works for me! It is pretty easy to use as well and you can easily create a doe-eyed look. I got used to using this after just one try. The only downside is the sponge tends to drop sometimes. The packaging did provide an extra one too. Now, I'm considering getting the full-sized one, for convenience sake!

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

6 years ago

I use it as the main curler because my old one is broken and I haven't gotten around to buying a full, proper one. It curls well and doesn't pinch my lids, but it takes a while to curl all my lashes but I suppose I'll be quicker at it with practice. It's a sturdy product which feels like it's going to last a while so that's great. Also It's somewhat expensive for just a curler, but I'll let that slide since it does its job perfectly. Maybe one day I'll buy the normal Shu curler and see what's so great about that, since I almost never hear anything bad about it.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

Most lash curlers don't work for my near-flat Asian lids so this was a godsend for me! It not only curled my lashes but kept them curled. I can't wait to buy the full-sized Shu now!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

9 years ago

I used to be really happy with this until I found a full-size curler that fit into my deepset eyes (Tweezerman's Procurl - not perfect, but much better). It really is a pain in the behind compared to a full curler, so I can see why it got discontinued. While it will work, it just takes so much longer - you can only do a little bit at a time, and due to the design you gotta keep making adjustments, since the parts you aren't doing get thrown out of whack. The curl doesn't stay super long either. I was lucky to find a Sephora that had samples of all sorts of eyelash curlers - most didn't fit, but once I found one that did, I've got no use for this one aymore.

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

3.0

9 years ago

I love my mini eyelash curler. I'm not sure why the bad reviews. It does take a bit more time to curl my lashes but it's more precise and nicer. Sadly, they are no longer selling this version. I'll be sad once I have to discard this one.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

9 years ago

uuuuuuuggh last year I was in a rush and accidentally picked this up instead of the normal size one. this one doesn't do anything for my lashes, not even the corner ones.

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesHazel

10 years ago

Yeah, I'm sorry, this product was a pure disappointment.... I was so excited when i bought this too! I thought it would be able to grab those stubborn eyelashes near the tear duct but I was wrong! I tried it, and it didn't work. Thank goodness Sephora had a nice policy exchange. I returned it the day after I bought it, that was how much I knew I wouldn't like it!

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

10 years ago

I asked my bro in law to buy the normal sized shu uemura curler, even gave him money. That's the last time I ever asked a beauty favour from a guy. He came back with THIS. Ugh, I really tried to like it since there was no sephora yet in vancouver but its just soooo USELESS. Its tiny pad doesnt do anything except if you want to curl your lashes 10x an eye. will never buy again.

About reviewer (118 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

i do like this eyelash curler just that the one i got it, it's kind of not even. the left side is far more higher than the right side. it always bugs me wen i have an eyelash curler like that. but i would still repurchase.

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm