Stila Eye Shadow Quad in Marrakesh

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 19-24

I love it.. I don't love it enough to splurge on this product.. the colours are amazing let me tell you that! I love the pigmentation, the colours are so lovely aswell.. the bottom left shade looks gold in the palette but applied it looks like super orgasm! pinky gold shimmer.. I love it.

The downside is that the quad is small and the compact is big,, so it just looks a little like a rip off to me. If I were rich I would purchase it again but I'm not.. sorry I'm going to have to let this go..

This palette is decent, but not worth MSRP of $38! The palette is smaller than most Stila palettes, with the shadows being about the size of a nickel. The shadows seem to be of lesser quality than what I expect from Stila, they are almost crumbly and are not as soft and buttery as usual (not that these shadows aren't great quality - they are! But they feel different from regular Stila shadows). I love the dark liner color, it has flecks of dark pink or red shimmer in it. This palette is great for everyday looks, but for those who own the Pon Pon Gerbera trio, save your money because these two palettes are very similar with the exception that there's a gold color in the Marrakesh.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this palette. The colors are very pretty and work perfectly together. The quality of Stila's eyeshadows rivals MAC. They blend nicely and have just the right amount of shimmer. I will buy this palette again and again.

I bought it on ebay for $16... with a bronzer... Totally worth it :D

It has brown, tan, pink and a beige-ish/pink eyeshadow. All of the colors are a tiny bit shimmery. Together it looks BEAUTIFUL. I use MAC 217 brush and brown eyeliner with it. It blends really well and the quality of the eyeshadow is great! It stays on, even after biking to school.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

these colors are really pretty but all together too shimmering to wear together on a normal basis. they would make great accents to your eyeshadow but super overpowering if worn together. i like this quad but i don't love it

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

There's a reason why it's up on my swap list.

Don't get me wrong, I love Stila! But IDK about this quad. The top two e/s look exactly the same on my skin. I only like the gold and dark brown colors, but I wouldn't buy it again just for those colors b/c I can always find dupes. Following in the Stila fashion, the e/s are soft. Some people like that, I guess I'm just not used to it. It crumbles too much for me. I still love Stila, but I'm not in love with this quad.

Kind of expensive, but for someone that has never tried Stila e/s, it was a great chance to try them out. The packaging is really cute, slim enough to fit in a purse or bag for touchups & since it's hard metal, I don't worry a/b it getting knocked around & breaking the shadows. Texture of the e/s are great, they go on so smoothly & blend easily. I might not buy this palette again, but I'm sure this won't be my only Stila e/s purchase!