Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Isehan Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long
Kiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make LongKiss Me by Isehan - Heroine Make Long

4.3

on 2/23/2018 7:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This makes my short dark lashes look like I have false ones one.

Curl my lashes and putting a light coat will not pull my lashes out the curl. It doesn't take too long to dry, so adding another coat makes my lashes look boom. Worn with contacts I had no irritation.

However I will not buy this again. Getting this stuff off is a mission in trying to keep my lashes... this will stay long after I want to part with it. Apparently there is a remover from the same company so I would suggest buying this at the same time. I didn't. I got around this by using an oil cleanser on a clean mascara wand. Comb through my lashes and leave for a few minutes whilst I cleanse the rest of my face. Then I will place a cotton pad with oil cleanser on placed over my closed eyes and lightly wiggle the mascara off. It worked so that I kept My lashes but it was too much work for me. I stopped reaching for it and then the 3months were up and I dumped it.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Favourite mascara for natural looking lashes!
The most water-proof, smudgeproof, and non-flaking mascara I have EVER used.

on 12/19/2017 4:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

I bought this after seeing it mentioned in New York Magazine (03/17), backed up by Amazon reviews.

What I'm looking for in a mascara:
- Won't irritate my eyes; I rub them frequently and am prone to itchy/teary eyes.
Experience: this mascara does not irritate my eyes.

- Will stay put on my lashes, and not migrate south and give me raccoon eyes.
Experience: this mascara doesn't move into my under-eye area, or rub off on my fingers (as mentioned, I rub my eyes a lot).

- Won't clump my lashes together.
Experience: I've only ever used Maybelline's pink/green, L'Oreal's original, and now this Isehan. I would say this mascara is the best at not clumping my lashes together. Immediately after applying mascara (after each eye), I then run through my lashes with an old lash brush (left over from a Latisse-type treatment I badgered my mom into buying maybe 25 years ago, while on an international flight and paging through the duty-free magazine). That removes clumps while preserving the extra color and length. I've always done this step- with the Maybelline and the L'Oreal as well- but the Isehan gives me the fewest clumps to begin with, and doesn't cause as many lashes to stick together in the first place.

- Waterproof.
Experience: I tear up very easily (e.g. while yawning) but haven't noticed any darkened tears or smeared mascara. After maybe 10-12 hours of wear, I feel like some of the mascara has worn off (though I don't know where it goes). I half-heartedly wash my face with water and then rub a heavy, oily cream (like, Nivea ... or maybe Vaseline) on my eyes. That is kind of the extent of my makeup removal routine. In my defense, I probably wear mascara once a month, so I've never put in more effort at doing more. This, uh, very basic routine seems to remove the mascara? I look normal/mascara-free by the time I shower the next morning, anyway.

- Lengthens and/or curls.
Experience: to be honest, while I research drugstore/K-beauty options to death, I feel like I don't wear mascara enough to have fine perceptions of how MUCH better my lashes look, or ought to look. All I can say is (apart from the four more important requirements listed above) that my lashes look quite a bit longer ... but in a natural way. I don't think it really adds much curl, but then again, I don't use a curler, so that's not exactly surprising.

Overall, I think it's pretty flattering. I would probably repurchase (I know you're supposed to replace mascara every three months or so, but ... er ... I'm 35 and I'm on my third tube of mascara ... so who knows when I *actually* will. Wow, on second thought, please DON'T do that math). Please note that I bought this off Amazon, knowing that it would take a few weeks to arrive. So for people who replace their mascara more frequently than I do (which is to say, probably, everyone), build in that wait-time.

on 12/12/2017 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have short, fine lashes and had issues with smudging and panda eyes when using other waterproof mascara. I found this item while traveling in Japan and it is incredible! The makeup is light and easy to apply and ads volume and color to my fine lashes. The best part is that they don't smudge, even after 8 + hours of wear all day at work. I've used many different brands and this has been by the far the best line I've used so far. Now I wish I had bought more!

on 12/10/2017 3:30:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

LOVE this mascara!! It's waterproof, and it glides on seamlessly, leaving my very straight lashes curled and beautiful! The other mascara that works well for my naturally straight lashes is the waterproof version of the Maybelline Lash Sensational. These are the 2 that work well for me after using the fabulous Japenesque "Go Curl" plastic eyelash curler - this eyelash curler is perfect! Super easy to use, light weight (looks really cheap IMO) but it is the absolute best!

Highly recommend this Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara. It doesn't budge and it doesn't clump. Is easily removed using the Heroine Make mascara remover. I've read reviews that state that this remover only works well with the Heroine Make brand mascara but really, it works great on other waterproof mascaras as well. All brands that I've tried. AND it's doesn't sting my eyes which is unusual. Doesn't make my eyesight blurry either so it's just pretty much amazing mascara remover and I've tried so many brands.

THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING! I love how it stays waterproof and smudge proof the whole day and yet able to add both length and volume to my eyelash. Since i live in a humid country, this mascara has survived the toughest conditions.

I have tried other brands of Mascaras such as Dollywink and I feel that this is better as one is able to go for a natural feel and slowly build up the product for more volume and length. However, some may say that it is clumpy. But to counter this, just wipe some of the mascara product on a tissue paper before applying and it solves the problem. I don't think this is an issue cause there are many mascaras out there in the market the clumps as well.

The only bad thing about this product is the price. It is slightly pricey for me (about $20SGD) as I am student. However, i am willing to pay for the amount because it is THAT GOOD!

on 9/14/2017 9:14:00 AM

It's amazing. It truly is. It doesn't clump and it lifts my lashes well. Downside is it's super super hard to remove. Just when i thought I've removed everything, I rub my eyes and my fingers turn black. However, I don't find it to give very dramatic results because it does look natural (just how I like it). Also, I'm not a huge fan of the packaging, it's a bit too cutesy for my taste but I understand that the East does favour this style.

on 7/12/2017 10:00:00 AM

This is the best mascara I've ever used. Before getting this mascara, I've only used drugstore waterproof mascaras because they are affordable but none have been amazing. I have never and would never purchase expensive mascaras only to toss them after three months of use. I bought this mascara for about $12, and I would only repurchase this mascara from now on. It is so amazing that everyone who loves mascara should/need to try it.

The slightly curved wand is the perfect size, the stopper scrapes enough excess product off of the wand so it isn't overly full of product, and the fiber bristles are fine and short so you can get close to the roots of the lashes without poking at your skin.

The mascara coats the lashes so nicely, no clumps, lots of volume and length, holds the curl, and no smudging. It does dry sorta quickly so I have to be careful to apply the first coat well enough that I don't need to go over it again. One coat is really enough. This mascara does have very fine fibers in the formula but I haven't had any flaking issues.

I know people complain about removing this mascara which made me a little worried. I used the Garnier Clean Sensitive 2in1 Waterproof makeup remover with a micro fiber cloth and the mascara easily came right off without any tugging or mess.

You won't need to look for another mascara once you've tried this one, you won't be disappointed!

on 7/8/2017 7:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Its impossible to get offfff...please if you are a busy woman dont waste 15 min of your day trying to remove mascara it will even rip off your eyelashes from all the rubbing

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I have been using this mascara for almost ten years and I will be devastated if they ever change it.

I am Asian with super straight mid/long lashes that I torture with a curler each day. Nothing holds the curl and creates quite the dramatic look like this mascara does, I've even been asked before if I'm wearing false lashes!!

I've tried other mascaras in the last few years but nothing, NOTHING does the job like this mascara, it is my absolute holy grail. The only teeny tiny gripe I would have is that it is hard to get off. I just use olive oil and rub gently so it's not a huge deal.

Highly recommend!