Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.3

on 3/11/2019 10:18:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

this is a really great mascara, i actually bought it kind of on a whim during a trip overseas. remembered hearing good things about it but never looked into this mascara specifically myself. and i was really impressed! the tube i bought 5 months ago is still working very well and it almost looks like i'm wearing very natural falsies when i use this product. doesn't flake, doesn't smudge, keeps my natural curl etc. it's really really nice, and it's not priced ridiculously either. oh, one other pro - the wand is a great size, and isn't too big for lower lash application. i mean really this mascara is an all-around home run in just about every way.

unfortunately, i personally cannot stand mascaras that are difficult to wash off. i don't remember if i bought a waterproof formula (or if this even comes in a regular formula) but i will not repurchase for this reason alone. i'll deal with a smeary formula if it means my mascara comes off at the end of the day without issue. i use oil to wash my face and even that doesn't get this all off; it usually takes two days to remove this stuff from my lashes entirely. it's seriously such a pain. for me, that makes this mascara just so-so, but maybe others would see that as a plus, so i've only knocked one lippie off - it'd be a full 5 for me otherwise.

i do recommend it, but def be wary of the removal process.

on 3/11/2019 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I bought this mascara after reading the positive reviews on here but  I must say that for me, this is just an okay product. I like the curved brush and how it fits around my lashes and the formula definitely gives my lashes the illusion of length and lift. I guess I just prefer a thicker, more voluminous look.     For lengthening purposes, this is a good product. I can totally see people with sparse or short lashes enjoying the effects. For my needs however, I think I’ll stick with my L’oreal Lash Paradise.

Best mascara ever. No irritation/redness. Does not budge/flake/smear even with wetness or oily lids. Curved brush gives a nice lift. No problem with clumps as working quickly makes a fine application. As always, the older the product, the drier, but to be expected. Not even needing to take a tissue under the eye at the end of the day with sunscreen. I have been so disappointed with mascara formulations for years. Wanted really waterproof and this is. A MUA recommendation (thank you!!) that I proudly stand by as I have sensitive eyes that easily get red & watery. Yes, you will need an oil-type cleanser to remove. I do follow oil cleanser with a mild wash to prevent blur/irritation. It is so nice to wear mascara and not look red-eyed or constantly check. Etc., etc., cannot recommend enough. My love of Heroine Make is over the moon. Considering the price of most US drugstore mascaras, this is certainly comparable to order. Who even needs primer and powder under the eye now? Who has watery, irritated eyes? Not me.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Best mascara I've EVER found! All day (or night) long, inky-dark curled lashes that don't smudge!!!!

My lashes are fine and very straight, so I usually have to use a lightweight defining/lengthening mascara to keep any lift or curl. Maybelline Lash Stiletto or Lancome Definicils have been my usual suspects. Not dramatic, not super dark, but acceptable for daytime use.........Except that my skin is very oily. So I'm lucky to get six good hours without smudges or flakes.

This stuff is actual magic. It is pretty hard to get off. I've found that using a clean mascara wand soaked in remover works wonders to remove without excess tugging and rubbing. Try it!!

on 1/13/2019 6:53:00 AM

This mascara is super waterproof and does not bulge even after a long day. It also makes my lashes look super long and curly in a very natural way, although it can be quite difficult to remove.

First of all I’m just going to mention the ridiculous packaging standards in Japan. I mean look at it, what is that. I have to use scissors to get it out.

But it’s probably the best mascara I’ve ever used. I saw this recommended by several Redditors on r/AsianBeauty, since as a half-Chinese person myself I have somewhat straight eyelashes that, while not especially short, get hidden by my hooded eyelids, and I figured the best place to find a suitable mascara for this Asian sort of problem was to go on an Asian beauty subreddit :) well it does the job! I always use an eyelash curler before mascara, and when I use this the curl stays in place and my eyelashes become elongated. Before using this mascara for the first time I had not once had anyone compliment my eyelashes, but now I’ve had people ask me if I was wearing fake eyelashes.

It’s also extremely waterproof, so you’ll need a really good eye makeup remover (I use Nivea Double Effect Eye Makeup Remover). If you leave it on for too long your eyes might get irritated.

Darned good product this.

on 11/14/2018 9:11:00 AM

This is my go to mascara. I have short, straight, sparse lashes and this adds length. I usually curl my lashes and then use a few coats of this and find that my curl lasts all day. It doesn't run (even with hay fever eyes) or smudge. I have also been able to use this without curlers and not had an issue with how it look. If you like length and are not looking for volume then this is the one for you.

I hate that I can't get this very easily (order online and delivery takes over a week). I usually pay around £12 which I think is a reasonable price as it does last me a few months and does not dry out. I also find the packing so annoying and clunky.

I try other brands but nothing compares to this and so I will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. What I like the most about this product is that it is super waterproof.

on 10/2/2018 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. This is the only mascara that has actually made my lashes look long & held a curl. This mascara also has a great wand, it actually separates your lashes as you put it on. Absolutely no clumping or flaking. I would have given it 5 stars except the only thing I don't like about it is, It is very hard to get off. Now for some people that may be a plus, but for me, I would prefer it be a bit easier to remove.

I love this mascara so much, it does not budge so you need a good waterproof makeup remover to take it off. It is very very black and gives decent length and ok volume. It is close to perfect for me, but I wish it was just a bit more volumizing. This is definitely a life saver in hot humid weather, it looks the same at end of day as it does when I first put it on.