Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by hair type : Wavy age: 36-43
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara has fibers and it will give you the length. It is awesome for holding and even creating a curl. It's very black. It's very waterproof and smudge-proof.
I personally don't like that I can see lengthening fibers on my eyes it creates a spidery look.
Not for me but awesome product nevertheless!

on 11/9/2016 8:35:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

My lashes: straight, fairly short and sparse, oily lids, eyes that tend to water quite a bit.
I always wear waterproof mascaras, partly because my eyes water easily, and partly because only waterproof mascaras can hold a curl in my lashes. With most mascaras I can literally see my lashes straighten out immediately on application - they make a little wah-waaah sad trombone sound and deflate, pretty much. I have worn Max Factor Masterpiece WP for years and years, because it holds the curl, gives nice separation and used to perform reliably well. Lately that has begun smudging under my eyes, though, probably due to some combination of oily lids and perhaps a formula change.

So I switched to this mascara, after coming across recommendations saying that it was a really good one for holding a curl in stubborn lashes. And it is! It holds a curl better than Masterpiece WP, actually. It also gives quite a bit of volume and length, it separates reasonably well if you're careful about wiping off all the excess product from the wand and it can be built up some, too. There is no smudging at all on me, and I use MAC Cleanse Off Oil daily, which takes it off without problems. I ordered mine from a Japanese Ebay retailer that I order sunscreens and things from every now and then, and it was very reasonably priced, too; the same price level as drugstore mascaras where I am.

The only issue I have with it is that the wand picks up about ten times as much product as I want, so I have to do a lot of wiping, and I don't love curved mascara wands in general. I kind of miss the silicone wand of MF Masterpiece. The excellent performance of this mascara is worth the hassle, though. I will repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I've been using this mascara off and on for a couple of months now. I love it's staying power. I have watery eyes due to allergies and oily lids so I'm always looking for a waterproof mascara that will last. This one definitely lasted all day with no running or smudging. I also got the Heroine mascara remover so it was easy to remove at the end if the day. I did find that it made my lashes stiff but my biggest problem was the color. While it looks really black on the brush I found that it appears a little grayish on my lashes. For that reason I wouldn't repurchase.

on 7/10/2014 10:15:00 AM

This is the only mascara I've tried (apart from the old formulation of the Imju Fiberwig) that does not smear, smudge, flake, or end up under my eyes. It lasts 12+ hours without budging.

The formulation is a bit clumpy and I needed a lash brush to remove them. But overall, it goes on smoothly. The wand applicator is quite small, which works well to get the small lashes at the corners of the eyes. It lengthens and holds a curl well. It is not particularly volumizing, though. I would say that the effects are natural, not ultra dramatic. It enhances your lashes but doesn't make you look like you're wearing falsies. But the best part about this is its lasting power. My left eye has a tendency to water throughout the day PLUS I have oily lids and even then, this mascara doesn't move until I take it off 12+ hours later.

I've read here that this can be very hard to remove, but using a biphasic eye makeup remover, I haven't experienced any difficulties.

This is my HG mascara. The only downside is that it is not available locally and needs to be ordered from Asia.

UPDATE (7/30/14): After wearing it for a few more weeks, I have noticed some smudging...not all the time, but on particularly humid days, some of it ends up under my left eye (the one that waters) at around 8 - 10 h.

on 4/20/2014 4:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

My favorite mascara. This mascara holds curl, makes lashes look fuller and longer, and never clumps. Awesome stuff for a reasonable price. I stocked up on my last visit to Osaka where it was ~$8 at local drugstores. Sadly I have run out and am squeamish to pay the imported price of ~$18 in Hawaii. I will stick to my gift with purchase mascaras until I can get my paws on more of this magical stuff for reasonable price.

on 3/13/2011 5:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

I LOVE this mascara! This was recommended to me by other MUE girls and I am so glad I got it! You put it on ONE time, and it stays on all day (and night.) I have oily eyelids, and this is the only mascara that does not come off of my bottom eyelashes. I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a very good mascara that does not budge; not even in the shower, washing your face, or sleeping! By the way, it's very easy to remove with either Coconut Oil or EVOO. Try it!