Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof MascaraKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super Waterproof Mascara

4.3

on 1/13/2019 6:53:00 AM

This mascara is super waterproof and does not bulge even after a long day. It also makes my lashes look super long and curly in a very natural way, although it can be quite difficult to remove.

on 8/22/2018 4:08:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

This is my favourite daily mascara!! It gives a lot of length and makes me look like I’m wearing very natural false eyelashes. It stays on the whole day and holds the curl very well - usually when I remove it at the end of the day my lashes are still lifted!! - so for longevity, this is amazing. One gripe that I would have is that since it is so waterproof and long-wearing, this mascara requires a bit more time and effort to remove. It does come off easily and cleanly with my oil remover but sometimes if I don’t throughly rub, my lashes still feel like the mascara is still lingering on them. However this isn’t an issue because of how gorgeous this mascara makes my eyes look! Hope this helps!

on 8/21/2018 6:06:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing. Super, long lashes await you! I’ve used this mascara for over 4 years and LOVE it. I suggest buying the remover by KissMe as this mascara can be challenging to remove without it.

on 8/6/2018 5:12:00 PM

This mascara is my holy grail. It is very long lasting and never smudges on me. It holds my curl so well while lengthening and volumizing my short lashes. One thing is that it's pretty hard to remove. But other than that I love this product. It's a little bit expensive than my usual drugstore mascara since it's a Japanese mascara but it's worth every penny!

on 7/27/2018 3:29:00 PM

This mascara formula works really well and keeps the curl all day. The only bad thing is that it is very hard to remove and I suggest you get a special melt-off for mascara.

on 7/27/2018 11:06:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

For many years I've been on the search for a mascara that doesn't smudge or flake. I've researched and tried so many and had given up. Everything smudges on me, without fail. Read the reviews on this and decided to give it a try. It was affordable on Amazon, and thought it took 2 months to get to me, it works so good! I use my loreal primer first and then swipe about 30 times. Makes my lashes so dang long and actually holds curls. Not clumpy at all. I'm truly amazed at this mascara. My only con with this, is it's incredibly difficult to remove. I've always used coconut oil to remove my makeup, and it's worked with tough mascara like lash sensational. But this is a different story. It stays on like glue, which is a little irritating. But it's worth the extra time to remove. A yes for me!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This mascara has fibers and it will give you the length. It is awesome for holding and even creating a curl. It's very black. It's very waterproof and smudge-proof.
I personally don't like that I can see lengthening fibers on my eyes it creates a spidery look.
Not for me but awesome product nevertheless!

on 3/11/2018 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I have long very straight lashes that do not maintain a curl even after using Shu eyelash curlers. But with this mascara they do hold a curl. This does not budge - no flaking or smudging. Recommended

on 1/13/2018 11:41:00 PM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Other

This review is for the Long & Curl Waterproof version:

I have fairly straight eyelashes and I LOVE this waterproof mascara! I always use an eyelash curler (my favorite is the Japonesque pink plastic one that looks really cheap but it's fantastic!) and there are 2 mascaras I've found that create nice, full, long lashes and KEEP MY LASHES CURLED ALL DAY - this one and the Maybelline Waterproof Lash Sensational. So yep, this one keeps lashes curled and doesn't clump - it has a nice, simple brush that creates full, lengthy lashes that last all day and night.
And the absolute best waterproof mascara remover is this brand, in the pink plastic bottle (or you can get it in the pink mascara wand, which I use daily and refill with the pink bottle). There's nothing else I've found like this brand of remover - doesn't blur my eyes, doesn't sting at all, and it actually removes the mascara effortlessly.

on 12/27/2017 12:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Favourite mascara for natural looking lashes!
The most water-proof, smudgeproof, and non-flaking mascara I have EVER used.