Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Isehan Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproofKiss Me Heroine Make Long and Curl and Super waterproof

4.5

on 10/2/2018 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best mascara I have ever used. This is the only mascara that has actually made my lashes look long & held a curl. This mascara also has a great wand, it actually separates your lashes as you put it on. Absolutely no clumping or flaking. I would have given it 5 stars except the only thing I don't like about it is, It is very hard to get off. Now for some people that may be a plus, but for me, I would prefer it be a bit easier to remove.

on 12/5/2016 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this is a great mascara for length and holding a curl.... I used to use guerlain and chanel. those were good too. now this mascara is really hard to remove. like seriously, how do you remove this?

on 11/18/2010 2:22:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have been using the Kiss Me Heroine Make Volume & Curl mascara for a while, and it's my HG.

I'm in Hong Kong right now, and bought the special Long & Curl masacara & mascara remover combo for about $10 (79 Hong Kong dollars). Since the mascara alone costs $9 (69 Hong Kong dollars), I simply couldn't resist such a good deal :-D

Both the Volume & Curl and Long & Curl wear like iron. I have worn Volume & Curl while getting soaked at waterfalls without getting any smudges. No doubt, Long & Curl will pass the same test.

Now, to the big question, which is better? Well, depending on what you want. Volume & Curl definitely gives me thicker, more dramatic-looking lashes, while Long & Curl gives me longer, more fluttery-looking lashes. I prefer the brush of Long & Curl a little bit more because it allows me to get to the inner & outer corners a little bit easier (you hold the curved brush like a spoon, similar to Maybeline The Falsies).

Bottom line, you cannot go wrong w/ either one.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

What I love about this mascara is the fact that it gives me rich dark long lashes and the tips of my lashes don't go in different crazy clumpy directions like they do with most other mascaras. It is a bit hard to take off but it's really worth it for me. I can layer this on and it gives some dramatic results. I paid $18 USD for it so I may not buy it again because of the price but it's pretty good for what I paid for.

EDIT: When you splash around in water it will flake and if you're just going along with your regular day, it's going to flake fibers. It's pretty flakey. I don't mind too much but if you really hate flakes, stay away from this one.

I found out that you can get it from adambeauty.com for about $13.
That's with the shipping costs. A bit cheeper than getting it at the Japanese supermarket I bought mine at.

OK FINAL EDIT: I've had this mascara for a month and a half and it's already dry and clumpy and the flaking has gotten even WORSE. Now it's starting to bother me. It looks great and gives volume and length, but it has a short shelf life and flakes like no tomorrow. So if your mascara starts to dry out just warm a cup of water for a minitue or 2 in the microwave and dip your mascara bottle in the heated cup for a min. It's as good as new when I do this. I'm not throwing out this good mascara just yet!

on 5/17/2008 10:35:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I have long lashes but I need volume.This product didn't even come close to making my eyelashes look like fake eyelashes. It defined the length but didn't add much, if any thickness. . .My eyes looked like I had little if any mascara on. Also, I need a mascara that will come off in the shower. This product needs a special product to remove the mascara. I won't buy this product again.

on 4/21/2008 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Finally broke down and bought this mascara at my local Mitsuwa. It has a silly shojo manga crying girl with huge eyes and blonde curls on the package and so I steered clear of such girly marketing. But now, I must admit, this is a great mascara. Absolutely no smearing, great separation and a very pretty result. Love it. Not used to a curved brush, but soon got used to it. This might beat out my all time fave Powerstyle. I have a sneaking feeling that the Powerstyle doesn't sell as well so the tubes get old and that's why it hasn't been living up to my previous love for it. At $13.99 it's not a steal, but definitely more affordable than the department store high-end mascaras. Now if this were paraben free and biodegradable and cruelty free and free trade friendly and all those socially/enviromentally responsible things I would be estatic.